Chapter Sixty-Eight: First

This Chapter is dedicated to Fandom-broke-my-life. She helped me through a struggle and inspired me to update.

Thank all of you for the comments you have been leaving in showing me support for my issues. It makes me feel good to know people want me around, even if it is just to write them a story.

Love you all!!!!

On our way to our drive of who knows where, we were able to pick up Hunter. To say he was stuck to my side was an understatement. I missed him too, but I missed personal space. The bond between us was in a lot of pain, from being pulled away and speared. It almost disappeared before the boys came back with him.

In the middle of the night drive, Dean phone rang. By the way he awnsered, I could tell it was John.

"Yeah, Dad. All right, go it." Dean said before hanging up. "Pull off the next exit."

"Why?" Sam questioned.

"'Cause Dad thinks we got the Vampire's trail." Dean said

"How?" Sam questioned again. Dean was getting irritated by this, I could tell. But Sam was right to question it.

"I don't Know. He didn't say." Dean said, as if he was clueless.

"How unusual." I scoffed. Then the Engine revved. Both me, Hunter and Dean looked at Sam like he had two heads. He sped up and got in front of John. Then he slammed on the breaks, cutting him off. My heart was beating so fast. Baby could have gotten hurt.

"Oh, Crap. Here we go." Dean muttered as we all got out of the car. Sam was standing his ground as John walked towards him. "Sam!"

"What the hell was that?" John growled. 

"We need to talk." Sam growled back.

"About what?" John said.

"About everything." Sam snapped. 

Dean was coming up to them, but I grabbed his hand. Not only did Sam need to do this, but I needed Dean. This brought back memories of the day Sam left. I felt like I was that kid again losing everything.

"Where we going, Dad? What's the big deal about this gun?" Sam questioned.

"Sammy, come on." Dean urged. "We can Q&A after we kill all the Vampires."

"Your Brother's right. We don't have time for this." John said.

"No he isn't. What are you hiding?" I growled. I was hiding behind Sammy partly. John still intimidated me.

"Last time we saw you, you said it was too dangerous to be together." Sam snapped. "Now out of the blue, you need our help. Obviously something big's going down, and we want to know What!" 

"Get back in the car." John growled. His eyes were cold and filled with anger. It made me hut up, but Sam...not so much.

"No." John then got closer to Sam, like right into his face. 

"I said, Get back in the damn car." John said slower. Sam wasn't backing down.

"Yeah, and I said no." Sam said back. Then Dean tried to split it once more.

"All right, you made your point Tough guy." Dean said to Sam. Him and John we're still at a stare down. "Look, we're all tired. We can talk about this Later." 

"Dean, may be it is best if-" Hunter began, but John shut him up.

"Shut it. This is a family matter." I moved closer to John and got in his face. No one talks to Hunter that way.

"He is my family. He gives a damn unlike you." I growled. Sam pushed me back, to keep me out of the line of fire. Part of me was happy, but at the same time I felt like a pussy for hiding and such.

"At least he doesn't abandon people." Sam snapped at John. Dean quickly stood in between them and push Sam away.

"Sammy, I mean it, Come on." Dean muttered as he pushed Sam. These were times I felt bad for Dean. He was always stuck in the middle. Wanting to the loyal son, and the good brother. But you can't play for both teams. Well unless you're bisexual. Then that makes sense.

"This is why I left in the first place." Sam mutter to the three of us.

"What'd you say?" John called, egging him on.

"You heard me." Sam said.

"Yeah, You Left." John began. "Your Brother, Your sister and me...We needed you. You walked away, Sam. You walked away!"

"Stop it!" Dean shouted over John as John grabbed Sam by the collar.

"You're the one who said 'Don't Come back', Dad." Sam said. His voice began to shake with emotion.

Anger

Sadness

Guilt

Pain.

"You're the one who closed that Door, not me!" Sam yelled. "You were just pissed off you couldn't control me anymore!"

"Stop it! Stop it!" Dean said as he ripped John and Sam apart. "That's enough!"

That, Ladies and Gentleman, was the first time I have ever seen Dean yell at John. The First time I have seen him stand up to John. The first time the solider became the Commander.

"That means you, too." Dean said to John. That's when the world broke in half.

No fucking way, was this Dean Winchester. 

Next, Angels will be real. This is insanity.

Sam turned back and got in the car, and John walked away to his. Me, Hunter and Dean stood there, in the negative energy they left.

"I'm glad you grew some balls Dee." I said with a smile. It brought a smile back into his face. It was the first time since our fight that I have called him that.

The first step to forgiveness.

The first of a lot.