The Surprise

After she finished school

Aphmau POV

So I said goodbye to all my friends, and that made them sad for some reason. I wonder why, but it's fine because I can't wait to hear the surprise.

After I unlocked the door and yelled "I'm home" I told my mom if she can tell me what the surprise was she replied with, "I'll tell you after lunch." We had grilled cheese for lunch.

After I finished my lunch I told my mom if can now finally tell me what the surprise was. She nervously said "okay."

"Um... honey, I know this is sudden, but we have to move."

"WHAT," I yelled, "why do we have to move!"

"Thats because your birthdays almost coming up soon right."

"Right," I said, "but what does that have to do with anything."

"I know this may sound surprising, but the thing is your a special child and when you turn sixteen on your birthday you will get special magical powers. People who have powers will get the power that best represents their personality," she reported.

"So what's mine?" I asked.

"Well the thing is we don't know yet until you turn sixteen. So since you have these powers you will be moving to a magic school with a magic neighborhood where other people like you live. So I'll let you visit your friends one last time, but just remember we're leaving tomorrow so don't take too long and when you get back pack your stuff," Mom stated.

Aphmau Pov

Uh this is the worst day of my life, and I can't believe I'm not normal am I a witch or something? How did I even get these so called "magical powers " and who did I get it from. Ugh life is so confusing and unfair sometimes. I wish I never even heard the surprise because this is a surprise I can wait for.

Hey guys sorry it's a short chapter I have practice I have to go to after I finish the story but I hope you like it.

By the way I pretty much given up on paragraphing so sorry about that and bye.

P.S. I came from the future and realized how much my writing sucked. This is soooooo bad.