Hostages

Garroth Prov

      We need to find Aphmau what is she...... she.....  she.  No Garroth you can not think of that right now.  You need to find Aphmau. Hey Laurance did you find anything yet I said.  " No Garroth I haven't, but we can't give up hope" said Laurance. 

                                                                                                   ***

                  After half in hour ( because your "lovely" author is lazy to write anything else)

                      " Hey Garroth  look I found a door " Laurence said. There have been many doors, but this one seemed suspicious and all the other doors were houses and restaurant doors. " I think I can even hear Aphmau's voice" Laurance said excitedly. " We need to get there right now I think I just heard he sY why'd you do that and you know that everyone knows that can't be good for us " said Garroth. " Do you think she's with a boy" Laurence said. "Well if that's the case then we need to get in there quickly " said Garroth. " Quick find a bobby pin or something like that we need to get this door open" said Garroth. 

                Garroth Prov

         Great I found a bobby pin I say as I saw one ,but when I look back I see that Laurence is knocked out.  Then I thought to myself this can not be good.  Then suddenly I fall down and black out. 

           Aphmau Prov 

       Quickly Travis come here we need to hide out then we hide together behind the cardboard piece ( I know guys this is such a childish way to hide, but I couldn't think of anything that was one feet away) . Travis peeks out and whispers" the horrible man is back with more hostages". Lets just leave Travis says I mean we're one inch away from the door. No we can't just leave them I whispered way louder than I was supposed too."  What was that and where are my hostages all that power I could have gotten from hertrain and I I just lost I down the train " the evil man said. For some reason this made me so mad that I wanted to punch him in the stomach. Hey Travis I really want to go punch him I said.  " Don't let me do it for you" he said quietly.  

        Just then when Travis leaves to go punch the man I hear a very loud slam. "Hahahahaha I knew you we're there and I bet your little friend escaped without you " the  evil man said ( guys I don't know what to call him so I'm going to call him the evil man).  Just then both of the boys wake up. "Where are we " Laurance demanded." We are in my lair where I will steal all of your power and rule the earth.    

        Aphmau Prov

   I am so mad .I am so mad .I am so mad. I AM SO MAD. I get up and I transform.  I don't know how and transformed,  but after what my mom told me this is probably my magic kicken in. " Wow I never thought you are this powerful.  Just when he said then I.................. to be continued

 Anyway guys i hope you like chapter 11 and that I hope that about 500 words are enough for you because I always do at least that amount of words.  Anyway I hope your not too sad about my plan and if you didn't read it you need to right now. Bye guys: )    

        😘😀😜