A Believer?

Chapter 20

You are so wrong. You haven't even seen me to my fullest. Assuming things is bad for you. Just as I say that I turn into a mystical creature with wings and I have a golden sword. "W.....wait what happened. No, I don't want this to happen again!" I sob. "No, it can't be. You were gone a long time ago" he says surprised.

He then kneels on the ground "GUARDS KNEEL. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO THIS IS. THIS IS LADY IRENE HER SELF." he yells. "Ummm.....excuse me, but my name is not Irene. It's Aphmau just for your information."

"Oh, Lady Ire- I mean Lady Aphmau we are so sorry this happened and you can take your prisoner back. We would have never kidnapped her if we knew you were Lady Irene. I mean Lady Aphmau. We will even drive you home. Just don't punish us please we didn't know" he begs.

"FINE, uhh why do I have to be so nice. You can drive me home, but promise me that you will never see me again okay" I blurt.

"Yes Lady Aphmau oh I finally got it right this ti- I mean nothing I'll do anything for you. It's a big pleasure to be in your presence" I promise.

_____________________________°•^~^~°•_______________________________

"Okay your majesty we're are finally home I remembered just where your house was because I knew that you were going to come eventually" he blurted like he was not even worth my time.

"You don't have to call me that plus no one even says that in this generation.Anyway thanks for the ride" I replied.

"Oh no, I'm sorry you had to go through all of this. You don't even deserve it. It's all my pleasure just to be in the presence of you. Your Highness" He apologizes.

"Mom I just can't believe we're back I missed you so much I hope that guy didn't do anything bad to you. You look so hungry don't worry we have some food in the fridge just for you" I wimp. Now I sound like a mother.

"It's okay sweetie now don't be the mother in charge we all know who that is and it's certainly not you," she said as guilt washes over her for making her daughter worry.

"Now enough said how was school did they let you train your magic. Did you meet anyone new" she exclaims.

Actually mom..........I kind of ....you know skipped school trying to save you" I mumbled.

"YOU WHAT. Do you know how important school is and especially for you. You need to train your magics so people won't chase you for your magics" she yells.

"Is that why people kept of capturing me. Or did you just say something you weren't supposed to say yet?" I say in confusion.

"You know what just forget what I said it's not important right n- LOOK OUT." To be continued.........

Okay, I've not been updating for quite a while, but here's another update now. Hope it doesn't make you too sad that I've not been updating lately. Bye :)

Word Count: 527
Date: February 21, 2015