Accident?

Chapter 21

Ugh what just happened. My head feels like it's gonna explode.

"Aphmau are you okay. Aphmau.......Aphmau...if anything happens to you i will never forgive myself. I think I can make out that my mother said that while sobbing. If only she was sitting on the right side of the car. I would do anything for my little Aphmau if only i was sitting on the left instead of her.

Should i fake that i'm still out cold so i could get more sleep. I seem really tired or is that too mean. Well i don't want to be mean so i guess i'll have to get up. " Are you guys done worrying. It's really giving me a headache." I whined.

"Oh she's awake. Aphmau are you hurt please don't tell me your hurt i can never forgive myself if your hurt" Mom said.

"Fine then I won't tell you" I replied.

"At least your back to your normal self" Mom exclaimed.

"Sooooooo Mom how did we get in this mess" I curiously said.

(I'm being lazy right now and not pulling up my 200 words to use instead of said)

"OK long story short there was a car accident and sadly the driver got killed. But luckily I got out of the door just in time, but I couldn't speak quickly enough so you weren't that lucky and had some injuries" Mom explained.

"Well then let's give him a moment of quietness. I'm sure he never wanted this to happen." I mourned.

The door opened. Three men in black suits came out. They all have smug grins on there faces and I feel like something is about to go down, but of course I can't fight when my left arm is broken. They just came toward us with there hands behind there backs. I was about to press the red button to let the hospital know there's a problem, but they figured what I was gonna do and jumped towards me with a rag in there hand. I never pressed a button so quick in my life and I luckily pressed the button just in time, but right after that I fell asleep. That rag must've been full of a sleeping medicine.

"Sugar honey iced tea she pressed the button. They probably are coming at us any minute right now" one man said.

( Yay Got Some Ice Cream)

"Relax,relax we can just simply go out the window" another one said.

"Do you know how dangerous that is. The boss said to bring her to the castle alive and unhurt" the third man said.

"I know, but it's the best idea right now. We can't just go through the front door carrying a patient" the second man said.

"Fine, but if we end up in the dungeons I'm blaming it on you guys" the first one said.

To be continued.........

And done. So here you go guys another update and I don't know if this was a slow update, but you guys will be the judge of that. Ohhh I bet you didn't expect this because Aphmau did not make a video of this, but this will lead to a video she did make. So watch out for that. And Bye :)

Word Count: 552
Date: February 26, 2016