Should I Join?

Chapter 17

I reall want to get my mom back. I just miss her so much. "Fine I'll join"I said defeated. "Now that's a good girl. But you can't just enter you have to take the test to become a member"said KitKat. "What kind of test is it and what trials are we taking"I said. "Well the first test is........wait I can't tell you you'll have to find out yourself"said KitKat. "Ugh fine I was hoping you would spill the beans" Aphmau said.

°○●☆♡°
2 hours later

"OK everyone welcome to the first trials . Today you'll be stealing something from this neighborhood. This neighborhood is called Luna Avenue and it is full of rich people. So you are supposed to get something that is worth a diamond. If you get ever get caught then burn this piece of paper immediately or when you complete the mission. So here are your papers and now you may begin" says KitKat.

"What am I going to do I can't steal. I have to go talk to Laurence. I can't talk to Garroth because he and his family went on a trip. Wait I just remembered Laurence also went on a trip. Ughhh now I'm really doomed" Aphmau says. I walk up to a hotel and ask the lady if she has any rooms available. She said yes. "Your room number is 106" the lady said. She looks like she just got a job here and she's really young with dark brown hair and emerald green eyes.( Does the remind you of anyone because I'm describing HeyImBee). Its not like I really need a room,but this is probably gonna take me a long time so I can't just sleep on the streets. I go say hi to my neighbors and I really lucked out on this one because the guy in room 107 is actually Laurance!!!!!!! "Yes,yes,yes,yes,yes" I say. I already know he's here because the lady who gave me the key said Laurance was here,but he doesn't know I'm here so this will be a surprise. "Hello I say in my most manly voice ever and I have to say I do really good voice impressions. "Who is it" I hear Laurance say. "Uhhhh room service" I say. He opens the door and is completely shocked. "Hello. Did you miss me " I say. "Aphmau how did you get here" says Laurance. "It doesn't matter how I got here,but I came because I need to talk to you about something" I said. "Is it a confession perhaps" Laurance said. "No" I said embarrassingly "Just let me come in.

"Sooooooo what do you want to talk about" Laurance said. "I know you'll be surprised, but I'm a.................to be continued

Hey guys thanks for reading. I've been really busy with school,videos for my channel,and my volleyball practice so I didn't really have time to write another chapter. I've been so busy that I wanted to take a break from writing. It's not that I hate writing because I love writing these stories and I want to keep doing them . It's just that I've been really busy. OK so bye :)

°•○●♡♤●○•°