The Guys

OMG you guys are the best!!!! Thanks for 100 readers!!!!

Last time

"Oh, hey, honey, I have two fruit baskets so why don't you go meet you neighbors and give these."

So I'm heading down the street and I decide to go to the blue house next to me and when a guy about my age opens  the door I am extremely surprised. A boy with black hair and a mask answers the door, but there was also a  guy with blonde hair and blue eyes behind him. He looks exactly like the guy from my dream.

When he sees me looking at him he starts blushing madly. I just awkwardly say, "Oh, hi I'm your new neighbor and live right next to you and I would like to give you this fruit basket."

"Oh, hi I'm Zane and this is my brother Garroth and can you leave our lawn."

"Anyway it was nice meeting you, NOT." As I leave I look at Garroth weirdly and that just makes him blush even more. The next house I go to is the green house right in front of mine. 

As I open the door my mind just gets blown away again and I see a person with brown hair and blue eyes. He looks exactly like the guy from my dream who stopped me from escaping.  I also give him a weird look just like I did with the other guy. He looks at me from up and down and says "Hi my name is Laurence and nice to meet you."

"Oh, I my name is Aphmau and it's so nice to meet you too.  I actually  just moved in here and I live in the house right in front of yours. Here's a gift basket for you."

"Oh, that's nice of you so do you need any help with unpacking."

"No thanks. I'm just glad your not like the other guy."

Wow he actually is really nice, but why do I get the feeling I know him?

 "Okay well I have to go now. You can visit me anytime," I smiled.

I went back to my amazing house because it looked so amazing. But it was really weird that those guys looked exactly like the guys from my dream. What a coincidence.  

Anyway, wait, there's no way I can  predict the future! Right?  Nah, it was probably just a coincidence.  

"Oh, Aphmau, honey I made one more fruit basket you can give to another neighbor so get your butt back outside."  

"Okay, Mom, if you promise me never to say that again." I headed to the house on the other side of our's It was a nice house actually. It had a nice creamy color and a garden in the front. So when I knocked on the door this guy with black hair and black eyes awnsered it. When he answered the door I started blushing madly because his shirt wasn't buttoned up.

"Um... hi my name is Aphmau, and I just moved in to that house over there." I nervously said.  

"Oh hi my name is Aaron."

"Aaron, that's a nice name!" I exclaimed to not make things awkward. "I brought this fruit basket for you. I hope you like it."  

"Oh, that's nice of you. You can just leave it on the table over there."

The house was absolutely amazing and the kitchen smelled heavenly with the aroma of fresh herbs in the air. The house was also perfectly neat. 

"Well, I have to go now, hope I see you again and bye."

"Bye, and I know we will meet again."

I went back into my house and mother said that in one hour I will check out my new school.

So guys keep reading and find out what her school looks like and who will also be attending the school with her. Hey guys thank you once again for making me reach 100 readers.  You guys  are the best. Also I try too make chapters every day and leave an idea in the comments below if you have any suggestions for what I should do since we got 100 readers or any ideas for future chapters. Bye: )

P.S there is no cliff hanger today but if you like the cliff hangers then I could always make more on other chapters and this chapter is about 700 words long because of our achievement.