Should I Go

Chapter 17

I shouldn't the last thing I want is her making a big commotion about me hurting her and then me getting in trouble for it. Though I probably wouldn't even care if I get in trouble. I would do anything for my family and friends. "I will only not hurt you if you tell me where your hideout is" I say and to make sure she doesn't trick me and run I glare at her as if saying "I will hurt you if you even think about tricking me".

♤♡♧

After a really long time we finally made it to the hideout . Well at least I hope it is the hideout."Okay,okay we're finally here now, please don't hurt me" Amber said. "I can't believe you really thought I was going to hurt you, I would never do that. I can't even hurt a fly. Sooooooo where is the hideout all I see is trees" says Aphmau. "Well of course you can't see it silly it wouldn't be a secret hideout if you can see it. Plus it's hidden by barrier magics so you need a special pendant to open it and only people who can keep a secret have a pendant" says Amber. What I never knew that magic can do that . That's so cool I think to myself. Hmm maybe I can do that. Probably not.

After Amber used her pendant there was a big dark building and we entered. The room was big and it kind of resembled a big cave. It was really creepy. "Hey Amber what are you doing here I thought you were kicked out from the hideout" said Lemon. ( I don't really know what his name is ,but I'm too lazy to do some research. Plus I've been writing this story for so long and you'll see why at the end of the chapter). I'm here to take the test again" said Amber. "But you've taken the test so many times of I were you I would just quit and your too nice to be a thief Amber said Lemon. "Says who I'm not nice" said Amber". "Uhh fine Amber come in count yourself lucky because I don't just do this to anyone". "Thanks Lemon . I'm so glad that Lemon is a softy on me" Amber says to me.

After the talk with Lemon ,Amber leads me to a room. "Sooooooo this is the boss' room. His name is KitKat. (By the way I don't know his name and I don't know if he's a girl or a boy so I'm just gonna guess that he is a boy and I'm going to call him KitKat. Wow I'm naming people by food. I'm so weird). Be extra nice because the boss is one of the most special people to me ever" Amber says enthusiastically. I go in the room which is full of valuable goods . Probably stolen and I see a person in there . They say " oh hello there what would a pretty lady like you doing here" the person says. "Don't ever call me a pretty lady and I'm here to fund a person. Would you happen to see a person with cat ears and purple hair anywhere in your hideout" Aphmau said. "Well I'll only tell you if you join the club. After all only the members know all the secrets so when you join we will share the secrets with you" said KitKat.

Okay guys I've been writing this chapter for soooooooooo long. Extra o's on the so. So the thing that happened is I wrote a whole chapter and saved it . Then I was like so I already did a chapter so I don't need to do one for the next three days. And then after three days I looked on my wattpad to write another chapter and guess what it didn't save and it wasn't even on my revisions. So I was really mad so I didn't write another chapter two days later. So I forgot to save that and my brother used the phone and kind of deleted my tab history. So that was gone too. Them I wrote another chapter 17 and that chapter is this. I just hope that it will save and I don't have to write all of this again. Bye guys

♤♡☆
Word Count: 724