Your a Casanova

Chapter 27

Here's the race track

"Let me just make is clear. Anything that not bad. You just sounded like a creep so I wanted to set my boundaries," I added.

"You're no fun, but I have a perfect idea. Let me show you a tour outside the castle," Ryan suggested. You can't stay in this stuffy place all day"

"You think this place is stuffy. I haven't even explored the whole place. Your obviously a giant if you think this place is small!" I exclaimed.

"Anyway, how about we go to a race track. Obviously not the movies because movie dates happen a lot," Laurance stated. He made sure to emphasize the "a".

"You just said 'date'. Does that mean this is a date."

"Yep, you did say anything that's not bad. And I don't think a date is bad."

"I... guess it's okay. I mean what could go wrong?"

That's what people say before they die. But I'm pretty sure that date sounds awesome. Even if you do die...

What does my conscience have a voice now! This is going to be so annoying. "Can you shut up in there," I commanded to my conscience. I didn't really think I would say it aloud, but I don't think I know how to talk and think at the same time.

"Did you say something?" Laurance asked.

"Oh, nothing I was just talking to the little wolf," I quickly answered. I managed to summon a wolf in a basket before Laurance turned around.

"I wonder where that came from? Anyway, I'll see you in 4 hours."

The date is only in 5 minutes! Should I be excited? I mean I've only known him for three days. I really want this to go well. I'm just glad it's not one of those common dates. I'm actually looking forward to driving a race car!

I decided to name the little wolf Leona and I'm pretty sure it's a girl. She was just on my bed taking a little nap and I decided to leave some cooked chicken for her on a plate next to my closet. Which let me tell you my closet was it was huge! I wore a T-shirt and some pants because I don't really know what you wear to a racing track. So I just decided it was good enough and left for the date.

"Hey, Ryan, I'm so excited to go to the race track. Honestly, I've never been in one before."

"It's fine I'll teach you," he winked.

"Okay, can you never do that again it was weird."

"Really, I thought it was cute. I mean we are on a date after all."

"I wouldn't really say this is a date, but whatever fits in the cute little head of yours." Oh, my Irene I almost said cute to Ryan! That would have been so embarrassing!

"Did you just call me cut-." Before he could finish I cut him off.

"No, I didn't call you anything," I defended. "You're probably hearing things."

"Aphmau just admit it. You did call me cute." Ryan smirked.

"You know what let's move on. We don't have all day."

Maybe I do like him? But should we start dating?

"Aphmau let's go to the race field track. This is the main point we came here, Beautiful."

Did he just call me beautiful! Oh my Irene!

"Okay, but I call the purple one," I tried to say in my most normal voice. It was kind of hard to talk when you're panicking.

After a few races, the scores were really close. I won more races than Laurance by two.

"I let you win."

"Like I would believe that," I admitted. "Admit it, you just lost fair and square."

"Just forget about it, you're always so stubborn."

"Stubborn is sometimes beautiful."

"Do you know what's also beautiful, You," he said as he stepped closer.

I instinctively took a step back. "What do you mean?".

"I mean this." He leaned forward when our lips were 3 centimeters apart."

"Aphmau I-"

Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off. "Don't, Ryan, I just met you and I want to get to know everyone a little bit more. And there are so many things that I still need to figure out. So, sorry.

Hurt was clear on his face, but he started smiling just as I looked at him.

"It's fine maybe I can try again later. Let's go home it's getting late."

While we were in the limousine it was kind of awkward between us, but then Ryan started making funny faces and telling jokes to lighten up the mood and soon I forgot about everything.

"Thanks, Ryan, for everything. I really enjoyed the race track."

"I have some people I want you to meet. Go inside."

And I'm ending it off there. I hope you enjoyed the chapter with Ryan. Who do you think Aphmau will meet? Also, this is probably the update that took me the longest to do and no it's not because it was a long update. I want to add more adventure to the stories, but then I remembered this is a fan fiction for Aphmau. So I couldn't do that. Also happy Summer Vacation it's almost my birthday!!! Anyway please leave a like and Bye!!!! :)

😴😁😘

Word Count: 888

Date: June 25, 2016

Time: 2:40 p.m.