WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys my wattpad still doesn't work so I'm writing this on another website. Also guys I have a big test coming up and I still didn't study. Oh well I usually don't have to study to get it write anyway. OK so let's get on with chapter 14. Also we almost reached 1k readers so please write down some questions for the Q and A or I'll have to guess what your thinking and make up the questions myself. 

          So I got my lunch and heading so my table when someone tripped me and I fell over on my food. My food was all over me.  This is going be really hard to clean up.  Who did this. Then someone says "oh sorry didn't see you there " in the most fake voice and it was Zane. "Seriously I know you did this on purpose . What did I ever do to you" I said.  Then I darted to the girls bathroom to clean myself up. As I was going there I was really angry and sad. I was so sad that tears started to come out of my eyes. 

             After I got most of the food off because I couldn't get rid of the stains.  I just leaned against the wall as I was weeping.  Why did this happen to me and on the first day of school seriously. This is the worst day ever. Then Laurence comes up next to me and says. "Wow Zane is such a loser to do that. Especially on the first day of school". "Everything's gonna be alright though because don't you have some spare clothes in your bookbag". Be said curiously. "Oh I forgot about that I do have some clothes in my locker" I exclaimed. (Sorry don't know what that means ,but I do know that lots of people use it). I just remembered I have clothes in my locker for gym. Ill just wear that it's not like anyone's going to care.  "Bye Laurence thanks for the advice" I said.

          After I changed into my gym clothes I headed to gym because that's what we had next. I don't even have to change I can just head there. We just did some warm ups and ran. After that we played a game. (That's usually what I do in gym, but I'm only in              oh sorry I won't tell you I'll save that for the Q and A). I'm just glad that it was easy on the first day. The gym teachers said that it would be getting a lot harder. After gym it was the end of school so we all headed home. I walked with Laurence , Garroth,  and Aaron. I'm just surprised that they all go to the same school as me. We al headed in our house and when I went in I said Mom I'm home but what I heard was not what I was expecting.......... to be continued 

           Hey guys by the way if you didn't watch the video the skip the next two sentences. I wonder if Aphmau is planning on making a Katelyn and Vylad ship because of the thing that happened on the ship. I don't really think Vylad is good for Katelyn thought, but who knows maybe I'll change my mind. OK so please give me some questions for the Q and A because I will make one once we hit 1k readers. OK other than that bye guys: )

                                                                                             😄😜😛