Is She a Enemy or a Friend

Chapter 16

Aphmau Prov
I really miss my mother. I wish I could see her again. I start tearing up. "Hey Aphmau are you okay. Do you need to talk about something " said Garroth. "No I'm fine " I said sadly. Its not that I don't want to tell them because I really do,but I know they'll worry. We all head to school while they all look at me suspiciously.

" Hey guys you really shouldn't worry " I said cheerfully or at least tried to. "Well if Aphmau~Senpai needs anyone to talk to just call Kawii~Chan" ,Kawii~Chan said. Then we all head to school. I wasn't really dressed good. I just wore some clothes that I could find . We all head to class. The teacher at my first class says I'd anything is okay. I say "yes everything is okay " in a sweet voice. Then it reapeated to all my other classes. I'm really glad they're worried about me, but that's why I don't want to tell them. They'll just worry more.

Then it was finally lunch and I was super hungry. Then I thought wait if my moms is gone whose gonna pay for my school. Oh no what am I gonna do when the school bills come in. (By the way guys I'm writing this part so that you can know what she does when she has to pay for something) Then I just remembered my mom has this suitcase that she told me about. She said "Aphmau now only use this suitcase when your in an emergency. Don't use it for anything else". I could just use that when I'm in that kind of emergency. After I get lunch I sit at a table by myself. Of course I knew my friends would change they're tables and sit with me and they did. I have the best friends ever.

"Hey Aphmau you don't look as beautiful as you did as yesterday is something wrong" Laurence said. "No there's nothing wrong " I say politly. "Are you sure "says Garroth. "Ya I'm sure you guys don't need to worry"I exclaimed.

After school my friends kind of trail behind me to see if I'm going to a secret place or something like that , but I just headed home then they did too. When I go to open my door a girl zooms in front of me and knocks me over. Wait where's my necklace did I lose it at school. No no no no this can't be happening that necklace is really important to me. I need to get it back. I go chase after that girl. She leads me to a secret passage way that I never knew existed. "Hey get back over here"I yelled. After a whole lot of running the girl stops at a dead end. "Hey give me my necklace or hurt you" I said. I had some scissors in my pockets and it's the only thing I had so why not use it. "Pl...ease no I have a family"said the girl. "Wow you're really bad at lieing " I said " Why do you want my necklace anyway". "I want it because the boss wanted something shiny to wear so I got him a necklace and do you know how hard it is to find a necklace around here. (Just pretend it is ). You were the only girl around here wearing a necklace so I had to get yours. By the way my names Amber. " said Amber. " AND I need your necklace for the boss. "Hmmm should I hurt her or not..............to be continued

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that it's a little longer than usual. Anyway I'm so glad it's winter break and almost Christmas. Are you?. Also if you have any questions for the Q and A please comment below. Bye guys :)