What Have I Done

Sorry I couldn't do a video yesterday turns out I had practice at 6:00 yesterday and I usually make my chapters at 6:00 . So I have to change the date to every Mondays Wednesdays and Saturdays and if not Saturday , Sunday.  Anyway let's get on with chapter 11.

        Aphmau POV

           I peeked over the car board piece I was hiding under and I saw Travis just on the floor with his chest bruised. This made me so mad that I couldn't even calm down.  So I got up from the box and yelled no I didn't leave him you idiot. Then the evil man lunged for me,  but I barely just dodged. Then I punched him in the face and then suddenly I grew wings and got a sword.  I don't know how I got it,  but I don't care right now. Then I couldnt control myself. The thing that controlled me made me kick the guys stomach and slice my sword through his stomach.Then he turned into a spirit. What is that I said. Its a spirit he wasn't a normal human being so he turned into a spirit. "You are a strong opponent  and you might have the blood of a divine warrior I'm just glad I met you so you may leave now,  but just remember that I will see you again" said the spirit  .This made me almost throw up and I really didn't want to do it.  It just happened then I turned to my self again. That thing that controlled me must have been evil because I didnt want to hurt anyone I just wanted to give him a little punch.

          The boys looked grossed out by me and I just gave them a " I didn't want to do it " expression. Then I looked at Travis 's chest and saw there was a bruise. He said " thanks for not leaving me and gave me a hug. We hugged then this magical white light came and Travis's chest was okay now, but  I wasn't because I fainted.

         Garroth ,Laurance and Travis ' s Prov 

What happened to her.  We should pick her up. So the guys carried Aphmau magically to her house and on her bed. (Some how I was to lazy to think of something so we're just gonna go with this). Hey guys wasn't it really weird how she killed that guy. Yea ,but now that guy won't hurt anybody." Hey don't think of Aphmau as a monster she healed Travis ' s chest and I don't think she did that I think she might have been controlled , but whatever controlled I think it's a good thing because it got rid of an evil spirit " said Laurance . Anyway let's just head home. 

          Aphmau Prov

   I wake up in my room. How did I get here did the boys bring me here.  Thats really nice of them to bring me here . I see my mom next to my bed. She says " honey I was so worried about you, the boys told me everything you need to be more careful with your magic powers anyone would want to steal them". I will mom I say back". Then I go to sleep............to be continued

               Hey guys I have to go to a fair we have today and I'm really excited for it. Anyway bye : )

                                                                                               😁😃😢