Why'd You Do That

Hey guys and thanks for readind chapter 10.

           What DO YOU WANT FROM ME Aphmau yelled. "I want your magic" the stranger said and I want it all to my self he said in a evil voice. "Why do you want my magic " Aphmau said in a scared voice. So I can concur the world and have everyone listen to me the man said.  yet"How do you even know I have magic powers I don't even have them yet" Aphmau said in a confused voice. I always have a feeling when someone has powers and the feeling gets stronger and stronger when the power is very powerful. Yours was so powerful that I could feel it a mile away he said. Now I should go and find more victims he said.  Then he left.

              Aphmau Prov

       This can't be happening.  Why does it have to happen to me. I hate that dude once I get out of here I will make that dude pay and kick his butt and I WILL get out of here. Just then I heard a voice from the other side of the room.  It was a guys voice. "Hey can you hear me " he whispered . I don't know if I should trust this guy , but it's worth a shot since we're are in the same situation.  Yes I can I said. "Well come over here so I can untie the ropes "  he said. "OK but what's your name" I said.said"  It's Travis "he said. I came to his side. Then he untied the ropes on my hand and then I untied the ropes on my feet. " Now untie me he said " I thought to my self should I. I mean I should because without him I would be here forever. So I untied all the ropes for him.  "OK let's head for the exit " he said. 

           So we headed for the exit, but it was locked. "Dang it " Travis said. Now how are we going to get out. "There must be a back exit somewhere " I said. So we headed to the back. We didn't find any doors  but we couldn't stop trying. It didn't help that it was so dark here so we tried finding the light switch. Then he looked at me and said " wow you look pretty gorgeous " . So he came close to me and tried to kiss me,  but I blocked it.  " Hey what are you doing" I said angrily. " Oh sorry it's just you looked so pretty that I couldn't help myself " he said I'm sorry ,but I will win you over even if you have the slightest bit of competition he said while grinning. "Anyway let's just find the exit" I said. Then I thought that that piece of cardboard looked suspicious so I went closer to it.  Then when I looked behind it I saw that there was a door. " Hey Travis I found our way out " I called. 

            Just then we heard the door open from the front.  "Oh no " I said is it that guy " I said .................to be continued 

        Hey guys thanks for reading I hope you aren't too sad about the last part and if you didn't read it you need to read it. Anyway thanks for reading and if you think  I should do some side stories please leave it in the comments below and bye: )