Chapter 13: The School !!!!!!!!!

OK guys I'm sorry I couldn't write this on wattpad because my wattpad didn't work for some apparent reason.  So I can't write in fancy and bold letters and I'm eating ice cream right now and my lip keeps on getting stuck on it.     

        OK now time to head to my friends house for dinner, but I know I  will soon be back to reality . This dream feels like reality I wonder if this dream can give me answers. I head down to my friend Kawii Chan's house.  Its really nice in there its all pink, but it is way to girly for my liking. NOTE Kawii Chan is not married to Dante and still lives in her old house. I knock on the door and say cheerfully " hey Kawii Chan how are you doing today". I'm doing good I'm so happy Aphmau senpai showed up" she answered back. "I made this delicious cake and cookies for you and of course the dinner". "Also just remember I changed to a dinner party so everyone is gonna be there.

          "OK well let me just go back into my house and where something nice" I said "OK well just remember that you always look pretty Aphmau senpai"  Kawii Chan reminded her.

         Aphmau Prov

 I head back to my beautiful house. I go into my room and then I fell on the floor and blacked out. I guess this is it. I'm going to head back to "reality".  Yep i was right I'm back in my purple bed with light and dark blue pillows , but the only thing that different is that it is morning and time for school I slept one hour late.  Oh no if I don't get up right now I'm going to be late for school. (Just like I still didn't do my homework and I'm writing this at 6:00 p.m.). I better get up. I took a shower and got dressed. Even if it was the first day of school I didn't really want to dress nice, but I know people will look at me . So I just curled my hair . Hey mom i said as I headed down the stairs. I heard no response.  Hmmm she might be out to buy some groceries.  I made some eggs nothing to great scince I can't cook well. After I ate my lunch I headed to school. 

                                                                                                ***

             I finally walked up to the school. It was the same as I last saw it but, today it had balloons and a banner at the front entrance. I walked in with my purple book bag. I signed in at the front entrance.  (I don't know what you have to do to come in because I've never been to high school). Then they gave me my schedule. I had to go to homeroom first. I had all the same classes with all my neighbors. After homeroom was lunch. I couldn't wait because I was so hungry.( By the way this is in a wealthy school so the lunch tastes good). When I got my lunch someone tripped me and I....................  to be continued 

               OK well guys this is probably my worst experience on wattpad and it took me two days to write this chapter. OK here's what happened the first day.I got on wattpad and I couldn't write anything. So I wrote one part of this story on another website. The second day my whole story was deleted.  I'm so glad they had a revisions button or I would have had to write the whole chapter again. Anyway bye: )

                                                                                           😀😊☺