The Back Story of my Powers

"Wow I can't believe this am I a monster on something?" Aphmau asked.

"No you are not you are just special and you are my little girl," her mother smiled.

15 minutes ago

"Hey mom who and where did I get my powers from?" Aphmau questioned curiously.

Her mother made her sit down and said "Curiousity does get the better of a child well you got your powers from one of your descendant named Irene. When her death came she had a will that read "One day there will be a child who has even more stronger and powerful powers than me. Please keep her safe from the evil". You know what, I'm going to go and show you something so I'll be right back."

Aphmau POV

Am I that child that has powers more powerful than my descendant, but how powerful was my descendant anyway. I will ask mom that later. Anyway is this a prank or something why is my mom doing this I could just keep my powers a secert why do I have to move and do all this stuff. Its all just so weird. No it couldn't be a prank we even packed our stuff.

"I'm back"

When I see her she seems to be holding something in her hand. Hm... what is that. It seems to be a small jewelry box with something in it. "Hey mom care to tell me what that is?" she asked.

"This is a very old necklace passed down from generations to generations and now to you. We pass it down when the child does not have strong magical powers."

"What does it do," Aphmau inquired.

"It tells you if your child will have will be the one."  When I tested it out on you I, I  was so surprised and happy that you can have have a special life and have magic powers. "Then why didn't it work on my little brother," Aphmau questioned.

"Well because it only works on the special one that use these powers the way they should be used and only fate decides who those special people are. You know what why don't we have some dinner and talk about it more."

We had some pizza for dinner since my mom didn't have a lot of time to cook something. "Say mom how powerful was my descendant anyway I asked.

Her mom gave her a confused "Look I don't really know, but I do know that she was more powerful than most magic users and that she helped so many people in need her" mother answered.

Then why don't other people have magic powers?"

"Because scientists did test on most of the people out there which made there powers go away, but who knows maybe you will meet one of the other powerful mages like you," she smiled.

"Wow geez look at the time. Its almost midnight wow time flies by so quickly  you need to go to bed right now honey after all you do have to wake up early tomorrow."

"Aw..." I  whined.

Later that same day Aphmau had a dream that may give her some answers to these mysteries. The dream was about.................... to be continued or not.

Hey guys sorry it was kind of short I didn't really know what to write, but thanks to everyone reading this story right now and I hope you like it. By the way I kind of left you with a clif hanger and I hope you like it bye :)

P.S if you have any ideas and characters please write them In the comments below.