After the Surprise

Aphmau POV

"I can't believe this what am I going to tell my friends," she says as a tear rolls down her face, "No Aphmau you have to be strong you can't let your friends see you being like this. But I really am going to miss everyone. Goodbye Moon Street I'm going to miss you."

Aphmau knocks on her friend Polly's door and she quickly answers. "Oh hey Aphmau!"she exclaimed, why do you look so sad.

"Oh, don't worry I'm fine."

"Oh, really,"she lied she really wasn't fine she just wanted a hug, "Um, hey Polly can I talk to you."

"Sure. Why don't you just come into my room and we can talk about it," Polly answered.

 After she came to her room she saw that all her friends we're there. "So Aphmau do want them to leave so we can talk in private," she asked.  

"No they can listen too. So guys I know this is really sad, but I'm moving," Aphmau cried.

"What are you serious!" her friends yelled.  

"Ya, I am and I'm going to miss you guys so much."

"Don't worry Aph, you have our phone numbers you can call us any time" they assured in a sad voice, "and we're really going to miss you so much too."

After a while of talking they said there goodbyes and they all left Polly's house "we are going to miss you Aph," they cried.

"I'm going to miss you guys too."

So after she went home she asked her mum where she got her "magical powers" from. Her mother replied with, "I'll tell you later after you get packed okay."

After she got packed she headed downstairs to hear all the back story about where she got her powers from. "Okay Mom, I packed up my suitcase so what do you want to tell me. Her mother breathed and answered with, "well the thing is you got your magic powers from your".......... to be continued.

OK well guys thats kind of a cliff hanger so I hope you like the story. By the way guys I'm running out of ideas so if you have any please list them down below. Sorry this was kinda short I didn't really have a lot of time and bye guys: )

*Briefly Edited