The Weird Dream Part 2

Hey guys so I'm going to change the plan a little bit. I know I have changed a lot of things lately, but I'm only a amutuer. So I'm going to change it to at least every 3 times a week. I'm doing this because I can't think of good enough ideas right on the spot and on time. Anyway let's get on with chapter 12.

Aphmau Prov
Oh I guess I'm back in my dream. I don't remember a lot of stuff of what happened last time I was here. I mean how can I after what I just experienced. It was horrible. ( If you didn't read the last chapter please read it before you read this one). The only thing I remember is that I blacked out before I can even make it to my bed, but now I'm in my really comfy bed. Who came to my room and put me in my bed. That's really nice of them. OK I should go downstairs and eat breakfast. When I headed downstairs I saw that Laurance made me some cinnamon waffles. (Yep that's right I made you be fancy).

"Hey sleepy head good morning" Laurance said. "It isn't that late I said and why did you make me breakfast" I said annoyingly. "Its almost the afternoon you call that early and I made you some breakfast because who couldn't when who have that gorgeous face" said laurance. ( Sorry guys I don't know anything a casanova would say). Hmm he must have brought me to my bed that's so nice of him to do that. After I eat the delisous breakfast Laurance made I head out. I go to every house there is and meet my neighbours. They are really kind and one of them even invited me to dinner. I can't wait for that.

Then I go to the guard tower to meet the guards. I said hi to Laurance and Garroth. Laurance said hi back and Garroth said h....h....hi wel.......come to the town he said she stuttering. "Okay so I really don't want to do this to you, but we need to ask you some questions " a guard with blue hair said. So we head to a little room next to the jail cells.

"My name is Dante " Dante said. "And I believe your name is Aphmau. " Yes it is " I reply back. "So Aphmau why did you come here" said Dante. I really didn't want to tell him the truth so I said "well I just came here on accident and I had no where to go so I just came here". I didn't think I lied I just didn't tell him some of the details. "Do you plan on staying here " said Dante suspiciously. " Well if it's okay with the lord than I will stay here". "We don't have a lord , our old lord died" said Dante. "Oh I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to ask about that " I said . "OK you can go now " said Dante, but I will keep my eye on you. I leave the guard tower and head to my friends house to eat dinner with her.............to be continued

Hey guys I just downloaded the wattpad app so now I can write in all these fancy letters. Bye guys: )