Moving Day

Aphmau Pov

Ugh, my gead hurts and what was that dream all about?  Its was so weird though, but why was I thinking about the olden times. Thats weird of me to do. Oh, it's 8:00 I have to wake up to eat breakfast quickly I hope I'm on time.

 Aphmau gets off the bed of laziness. Today she wears cute dress with some  leggings and boots. Then she heads down the stairs. "Hey mom," Aphmau greeted.

"Hi sweetie," her mom replied. They both had some pancakes with fresh strawberries and maple syrup.

"Um... mom what time are we moving?" I asked.

"In thirty minutes " her mother replied.

"What school is my little brother and I going to anyway."

"Your brother is going to a school just out of the neighborhood. While, you're  going to a school named Phoenix High."

"What an ordinary name for a special school," Aphmau commented.

"Well they don't want people to know it's a magic school for young mages."

I wonder why they don't want outsiders to know. Well, how did my mom even know about this school.

Finally after thirty minutes the moving truck came and we loaded all our stuff in it. After we came to our house I noticed that the street is called Phoenix Avenue.  I also noticed that our house is really big and has a light shade of gray. When we went in I ran up to all the rooms and claimed the biggest one.  Of course my little brother was just a little too slow so he got the second biggest room. My mom got the smallest room because she really didn't care. (By the way if you didn't already know Aphmau's dad died from saving Aphmau from something, but I'm not going to tell you what that is just yet ) . After I decorated my room with all my posters and of course the poster of senpai I finally headed to check out the neighbors houses. There was this green house in front of me and this blue house next to me.

I just picked a random house and saw that I have picked the blue house next to me and then I knockrd on the door. When I knocked on the door my mind just explodes....... to be continued                                                    

Hey guys sorry this chapter is a little short I was super busy and just wasn't feeling well today, but I still wanted to make a chapter for you guys because I try to do at least one chapter a day.  Also thank you guys for fifty readers if you have any suggestion on what I should do when we get to 100 readers please leave them in the comments below or just reply to me. Thanks you guys again for being so awesome and stay awesome bye: )      

P.S. This is edited, but no promises.