The Weird Dream

Woah where am I is this a dream? Last thing I remembered I had fallen asleep. When you look around you, you see that you are at a village hiding in a bush. With closer inspection you see that the village is named Phoenix Drop. You also see you are in front of a gate with two guards in next to it. "You know what I think I should be sneaking around I mean I don't even know if those people are good" Aphmau thought. When you move around the bush you rustle against lots of the leaves which makes a lot of noise." Hey do you her that" says voice #1 "it's probably just the squirrels " says voice #2 OK well then I'll take your word for it. Then when the coast is clear Aphmau try making a run for it but gets slammed to the ground by someone.

Wow that hurt aphmau thought. " If you move we will kill you" voice #1 said. No Aphmau yelled and tried to get up , but the person holding her was too strong so she couldn't get up. When she turns around she sees that she is being holded down by a person with brown hair and blue eyes "wow he looks really cute actually " Aphmau thought to her self, but what with those weird clothes and what's with my clothes as aphmau looked at herself she was wearing a purple shirt with some shorts. When Aphmau said that she was only trying to get away because she thought you guys we're bad people guard number one finally let her up.

" Oh sorry about that " Laurance said as he looked up he saw Aphmau and "oh I probably shouldn't have done that to a fine maiden like yourself. When Aphmau looked to her left she saw a man with blonde hair and blue eyes "wow these guys are super cute " she thought to herself. "Oh hi I'm sorry my friend did that my name is Garroth" Garroth said while blushing. Why don't we go into town and give you a tour Laurance said. "Sure " Aphmau replied.

Aphmau Pov

This is all super weird amd why am I wearing these clothes and where are we . This has to be a dream please wake up please wake up. So this our village Laurance said the past lord left so we don't have a lord anymore. Wait lords is this the olden days wow you couldn't think of a better dream Aphmau mumbled to herself. Did you say something Garroth said oh nothing she relied. So after she finished the tour they led her to a house that was purple. Wow this is a little bit too girly, but at least it's my favorite color (which I think her favorite color is purple ) . So Aphmau stayed there for the night.

" Hey dont get too comfortable we will be asking you some questions tomorrow " Laurence said with a smile he looked like he was trying to be mean ,but failed. "Hope you sleep well " Garroth said while blushing. Why does he blush so much I thought. Well after that I checked out the house it looked really nice actually. So I go up to the bedroom and I see a really nice bed wow that looks really comfy she said. Then she thought about sleeping in the bed when she hit the ground and blacked out........................ to be continued

Hi guys I hope you liked the story and that it is long enough for you and if you have any ideas please make sure to leave them in the comments below and bye: )