Chapter 5

Being completely naked behind a curtain became never racking. Rosia had left me there in a quick haste to her Lords. I didn’t have to wait long, only to have the curtain burst open and both of the royals were there. In a way I didn’t feel violated like I thought I would have. Rosia turned me around in a circle talking fast. The closest royal shrugged off his outer coat and slung it over me while pulling me from behind the curtain.

Both were furious.

I stood uncertain beside Rosia and behind the royals.

    “You had one job to do. That didn’t include abusing our property.”

Head seller had been lifted off the ground and now I watched in amazed shock as he was flung across the room at such speed and landed in a heap by one of the pillars.

    “Your life is no more.”

This scene was my first to ever be scared in my life. Head seller was destroyed. His neck ripped to shreds as blood pooled at his hanging feet. The royal had his face by his neck lapping up a majority of blood, never getting it on himself.

No life threatening scream came out of Head seller as he lay collapsed on the floor not moving and as pale as a sheet.

    “Get rid of these men. Take the women back to there home lands.” The royal instructed his guards.

The royal next to me finally spoke.

    “Rosia, take this girl to the bed chamber assigned and have her get cleaned up.”