Chapter 23

“Stay away from me!” The memory left my sight as Rayne’s being stood in front of me. I was backing away from him shaking my head side to side as my arms were up in front of me for protection. Everything made sense now.

“Please go away. My nightmare you have become over and over again. I just want to live until I’m no longer…needed.”

    “Oh I guess you’re still needed then. Don’t you love having the traits of a Vampire as much as I do? I was turned because the girl thought I was going to die. Funny thing happened when I turned, she died.”

Rayne was following me, the direction I was backing into. I hit a wall as Rayne stood in front of me.

    “I still need you my love.” Rayne’s eyes trailed from my face as his hands roamed my sides greedily as I tried pushing him out of the way.

    “Rayne, just leave her alone. There are more important things going on right now.” I never thought I’d be so grateful being saved then this very moment.

Osheianna was to my left trying to get Rayne away from me.

    “Screw off Osheianna. This has nothing to do with you.” Rayne’s voice came like a growl as he showed off his fangs.

    “I don’t think Mother appreciates Father raping her again.” Osheianna commented with just as much force. “You may be able to keep up an act in front of everyone else but you should know better with me. I WILL do something about it.”

I jumped out of the way as Rayne went for my throat. I pulled Osheianna with me running like crazy. Realizing that she was slightly slower than me at running, I forced her on my back not breaking stride. Rayne was a monster when he is stopped from what he wants to do… The Devil has been released.