Chapter 16

Truth or lies.

Would the truth be easier or harder when things that were ‘untrue’ be something real? Or would lies suffice just fine for questions to be dropped? Not everything goes as you may have planned but in the long run ahead, could turn out completely different.

I kept quiet only linking my mind with the twins at all costs. I don’t think they would appreciate finding out about me being alive. Kyan pulled me off the beds holding me close as if I were human and just through a tiresome activity. I played the part by going limb and hiding my face in his rock hard chest.

    “Osheianna what on this planet are you assuming?” The blonde questioned in mock horror.

    “If you must know Trandic, the elders these days have gone insane. Completely over their rocker.‘We must engage in war. The Lycins are plotting attacks. Save our women, hide our younglings; send our fighters into a blood gulch war.” Osheianna let it all out in a frustrated sigh.

“What do you guys have to say to this? Have you been able to at least talk to one of them, get them to call off these stupid raids?”

The brown haired Vampire was lying lazily on the floor, his right arms under his neck for support. All Vampires held the distinct shape; the model kind. This guy kept his hair long; down about eight inches longer then mine. Eyes steady holding a dull red. How and why did he seem familiar? He caught my stare with his eyes not caring he was being spoken to.

    “Charter. Dude what are you doing? We told you we haven’t been able to for Father demands our attention.” Meric exclaimed.

 “BLOODY FREAKING HELL!” Charter had jumped up and threw himself across the room. “Why do you have her in your midst?”