Chapter 6

I was wondering what would happen to me now. The other women, no girls, were sent back to their home lands in the quickest possible way. Where as I, was being guided to a room I had no idea what it held for my appearance.

How did I become the Ginny pig?

Was I not able or permitted to be taken back to my home I knew so well?

What did they need me for when this castle was crawling with women and men already?

    “This is your room.” Rosia had pushed lightly on my back scared to cause more harm to my body.

The room was small but plausible. I was entirely grateful for the bed, clothes and bathroom provided. It may have looked something like a jail cell with out the window and bars but I didn’t care.

    “Get changed quickly as I try and dress you noticeable wounds.”

I did. The clothes were nice- fitting where it was meant to be filled. Also being comfortable was a plus.

    “Rosia what do I do with the coat?” I held up the heavy coat that was too big for my small height.

    “You wear it.” She attacked my neck once more with medicines just to make sure the infection wouldn’t come back. “My Lord put it on you, so you wear it.”

I felt odd putting such an expensive piece of clothing on. Don’t get me wrong, I love how I am able to wear it but I knew wearing something like this was not my place.

    “Come. You are presentable. Let the masters meet you now and to decide how you will serve the castle.”