Chapter 18

The feelings you get when a whole scenario truth is revealed, causes emotions like anger, nervous and a sad feeling knowing you could be in very deep trouble to unfold. But can you truly say that adrenaline isn’t apart of those feelings?

Anticipation was my hunger at this very moment. Everything could go either really badly or pretty good.  The room stood still for a couple of minutes that would have been hours for Humans. Meric had released Rayne in hopes nothing would happen. He was right. Now that both secrets were out in the open, no one seemed ready to achieve what was unaccomplished.

    “Wow! Totally amazing! But the legends, stories and myths never cared to mention that the Mother is actually a drop dead, breathtakingly gorgeous 18 year old woman.” Trandic was the first to give a response. “With a few added features.” His whole body was throwing compliments.

We all chuckled, including Rayne. The atmosphere in the room finally became relaxing. Osheianna, you could tell held new knowledge in her soul. She held peace of how long races actually have been alive.

    “Trandic, you should have seen her when I went to attack her in her home. It was so hard to walk away. There was nothing I wanted more then to-“Kyan jumped on Rayne before he could complete his sentence.

    “Not everyone wants to hear things like that come out of your mouth, you pervert. Just moments ago you tried to kill her.”

“The warrior in me shouted to redeem myself. Funny how she lands in your company boys.”

“Paitreaunna will be here in about 30 seconds.” Osheianna spoke in a bored tone comfortably in Trandic’s arms. “With Evaleen.”

Kyan and Meric radiated a growing scared feeling. Both eyes nervous.

    “Who are they?” I questioned finding their faces amusing.

    “Our girlfriends.”