Chapter 5

It'd been a few days since Amethyst started hanging out with Peridot and Lapis. Currently the three of them sat silently in their last period, English class again. It was Friday, none of them had anything planned, therefore they all had the same idea.
"Hey"
"Guys"
"Idea"
They had all said their starting words at the same time and stared at each other for a few moments before Peridot spoke. "Idea..." She repeated "we should spend our weekend together."
Lapis took her turn "I was going to say 'Hey, want to hang out over the weekend' seems like we had the thane idea Peri." Lapis gave a small giggle before the two looked to Amethyst to see what she had to say.
"Guys. Sleepover? My place?" Amethyst said
"Sounds fun." Lapis nodded "I'm for it."
Peridot though it over "is your Sister going to be there?" She asked, afraid of the answer
Amethyst shook her head "Nah, Jasp's got a party of her own to go to tonight, and she's spending Saturday night at Topaz's. Only day we gotta worry about her is Sunday after around 2pm. We'll be alone."
"Then I'm in." Peridot said with a nod. Though she had very few encountered  with the senior student, Jasper made peridot feel very uncomfortable.
And so they're plans were settled, they'd have a party for three at Amethyst's all weekend. They got back to their English assignment, excited for later.
-----------------------
A few hours later they say in Amethyst's living room, setting up sleeping bags Lapis had her mother drive over, and placing down pillows they took from Peridot's basement. They were debating on what they'd do first. Lapis wanted to play monopoly, Peridot wanted to watch a movie, and Amethyst wanted to play video games. They were too busy arguing to notice Jasper had come home to get ready for her party. After a few short minutes Jasper got annoyed with they're arguing. "Here's an idea. Play a nice quiet game of shut the fuck up." She said with a smirk as she watched them all jump in surprise before continuing her search for something to where. "But seriously decide on something before I give you something to do."
Amethyst looked to her big sister "what do you suggest we do?"
"Spin the bottle, truth or dare, something like that. I could even sit in a few rounds after my shower. I have nearly two hours before Topaz and Spinel come pick me up."
Peridot shook her head "I'm not playing spin the bottle, that's for certain. Truth or dare on the other hand... That could be fun."
Amethyst thought it over in her head "Sure I'm down for some dares."
Lapis felt her friend's eyes on her and let out a nod "sure why not?"
Jasper finally picked out an outfit and headed towards the bathroom "alright nerds, you go ahead and start. I'll jump in later."
Everyone ignored the Orange-eyed jock and began the game. Amethyst went first "Lapis, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth" the mirror-eyed girl replied simply
"What's your sexuality?"
"Bisexual." She shrugged "Peri? Truth or Dare?"
Peridot thought carefully "Dare..." She bit he lip
"Hm..." Lapis thought. "I dare you to.... Steal Jaspers Shirt out of the bathroom and use it as a blanket."
"Really? Really Lapis?" She said with a straight face "What if I get caught?" Peridot didn't want to do it
Lapis smirked. She knew Jasper liked Peridot and really hoped this dare would lead to some entertainment. "Then there's a good laugh. Now go do it."
Peridot sighed and stood. She slowly and nearly silently opened the bathroom food and snatched Jasper's shirt off the counter, closed the door and crept back to her place in the living room. She wrapped the large piece of clothing around her knees as a blanket. "Okay. amethyst? truth or dare?" Peridot asked
"I'm gonna be lame and chose Truth." Amethyst said with a yawn
The blonde thought a moment before coming up with something "so you have a Crush on anyone?"
The snow-haired teen shrugged "I think so. I can't really tell the difference between being interested in a person for friendship reasons or having a crush on someone."
"So you don't know if you like them platonically or neurotically?" Peridot questioned
"What?" Amethyst was confused. She had no idea what those words meant
Peridot sighed "Forget about it. You're turn."
Amethyst nodded "Truth or dare Peridot."
"Truth"
Amethyst returned her question. "Do you have a crush on someone?"
Peridot blushed lightly, she should've expected this. "I-uh... I-" she stuttered "Yes. I do" she managed to get out.
Peridot then turned to Lapis "truth or dare?"
Lapis chose dare this time
"I dare you to randomly walk up to someone and kiss them at some point this weekend. Doesn't matter where."
Lapis though about it. "Alright I can do that."
Just then there was a growl from the bathroom "Where is it?!" Jasper stomped out of the bathroom in her bra  "Where the hell did my shirt-" she noticed Peridot had it "Oh?" She questioned walking over "Whats  that?" She pointed to the fabric in Peridot's lap. The short green-eyed teen handed the top to Jasper.
Jasper took it "Why did you have it?" She asked pulling it over her head and putting it on.
"Lapis dared me to use it as a blanket." Peridot shrugged
Jasper looked to Lapis curiously but decided not to question. She instead sat down and joined the game. Lapis continued on with her turn "Jasper truth or dare?"
"Truth me." The jock leaned back against the wall
Lapis thought for a moment "Your sexuality?"
"Hot hot ladies." She gave a small smirk "I'm a full-time lesbian." She then turned her attention to her younger sister "Amie truth or dare."
"Ehhh" The purple-eyes teen though "I'll take a dare."
Jasper nodded as a smirk creeped onto her lips. "I dare you to run down the street topless screaming 'I'm gay'."
Everyone's eyes widened
"Wh-what?" Amethyst asked
Jasper rolled her eyes "you heard me."
"Topless means with a bra on right?"
The Orange-eyed senior shook her head. "That'd be shirtless. Topless means nothing on top."
Peridot's cheeks heated up at the thought. She quickly hid behind a pillow as the siblings began to argue
"No way! That's too far! I'm not doing that!" Amethyst shouted
"You gotta. It's a dare." The older crossed her arms
Amethyst continued to fight "I could get arrested!"
"So? I'll bail you out. Don't worry." The vitiligo'd female was calm "just do it. I bet your friends would love to see that."
----15 minutes later----
"I'M GAAAAAAAY!" Amethyst screamed running down the block. It'd took a lot of arguing and convincing to get her to do it.
"I can't believe she actually did it." Peridot said, staring out the window, still hiding her heated face behind her pillow.
"I can't believe she's only a C-cup. They look a lot bigger." Lapis stated. "Don't you think so Peri?"
Peridot furrowed her brows "Shut up!"
"Jeez I was just teasing you." Lapis shook her head
Jasper came back inside laughing her ass off "holy Sh- oh god that was priceless."
"Can it or I'll make you." Amethyst growled walking in after her sister as she pulled her shirt back on. The snow-haired teen looked to Jasper "Now Truth or dare Jasper." She said with venom. She desperately wanted to get the jock back for that.
Jasper decided to save herself "Truth."
Amethyst swore under her breath as she tried to think of something "Got it." She said after a while. "On Wednesday you winked at someone at my table. Who'd you wink to and why?"
Jasper answered with no shame "I winked to Peridot because I thought she was cute" she shrugged as peridot stood shocked about what she just heard. "Now I gotta go, Spinel texted me, they're on their way to come get me." She walked out
Peridot stood shocked and scared "well... Fuck...." She said quietly.