Chapter 43

"A-Amethyst! Frick!" Peridot exclaimed arching her back in pleasure, thighs tightening around her girlfriends skull as she was worked by tongue and a pair of stubby fingers. Her first climax, how exciting! She felt alive, panting to catch her breath as Amethyst moved away from her previous position to kiss her lips. The taste of herself was certainly an odd one, but not something she necessarily disliked. When the kiss broke, Peridot couldn't stop herself from licking her lips. Amethyst's kiss went for her neck, she sucked and nipped and left her mark above her girlfriend's collar. After removing herself she examined her doing and proudly smirked.
"Th-that was great!" Peridot said still out of breath.
Amethyst shrugged from her current place above and straddling the other. "I guess I'm just good at what I do."
Peridot sat herself up and placed a kiss to the corner of her girlfriends lips. "Yes you definitely are." She smiled, but it dissolved into a frown and her cheeks reddened in a blush. "I-I'm not very experienced myself... but I would like to try and return the offer."
The snow haired blushed as well and kissed the other girls cheek "If you want to... I mean trying is how you learn." She shrugged her shoulders.
Peridot nodded and was going to say something when they heard the apartment door clatter open and Jasper yelling out "Hey! We're back!"
Amethysts eyes widened "Fucking seriously?!" She mumbled.
Peridot let out an awkward chuckle "I guess we'll have to wait?"
"Yeah, no duh." Amethyst said with a pout as she stood and went to go retrieve their clothes. She tossed her girlfriend her stuff and started to get dressed.
Once they were dressed the two of them stumbled into the kitchen where they found the other two girls, making out like there was no tomorrow. Amethyst cleared her throat to catch the others attention.
They separated and Jasper glanced over her shoulder. "Oh hey sis... and Peridot. Thought you weren't here... yanno cause you didn't answer."
Amethyst crossed her arms "Pft whatever."
Jasper looked to Peridot, changing the subject "So Peridot, what're you here for? You run outta smokes already?"
Peridot shook her head "Nah I'm good... I just came over because Amethyst wanted to talk about the smoking thing."
"Oh... how'd that go?"
Peridot shrugged "A little depressing... but things got better quickly." She smirked.
"So... are you allowed?" Jasper's questioned
Amethyst interrupted "I'm fine with it... i guess....I just wish you told me. And I think I'd prefer if you vaped instead... vaping is better for you..."
The green eyed bit her lip "If I could afford one I'd be willing to try and switch..."
"Why don't we get jobs?" Lapis suddenly but in and suggested.
"Yeah... Amethyst you said you'd find a new one after you were fired from your last one. You didn't and I can't exactly pay everything around here. Rose has enough to take care of without loaning us rent and grocery money." Jasper stated.
Lapis nodded "and I'm going to need to start contributing to rent when me any my mom get our new place. Without my dad's salary we've only got the money my mom gets from the government. She's got a health condition that prevents her from getting a good-paying job so yeah... I'll need to help."
"And I need to vape!" Peridot said. "I should also consider trying to pay Rose back for her kindness...."
Lapis nodded "Then it's settled... how about after the meet with Yelona on Tuesday, we all go apply places and hand out resumes?"
The others agreed.

Shortly after Peridot found herself wrapping Amethysts wrists in the privacy of her bedroom. "So you going to tell me why you did this?" She Questioned.
Amethyst avoided any eye contact and puffed her bangs away from her face only for them to fall back into place "It's sort of self-explanatory ain't it? I went through a low time."
Peridot sighed as she secured the bandage on Amethysts right arm in place and brought her girlfriends wrist to her lips doing the sappy 'kiss it better' thing. "It's because of what I said isn't it?... It got you into that mindset you had earlier right? That all my problems were your fault..."
The snow-haired nodded shamefully. "Yeah... something like that..." she watched as the blonde now started bandaging her other wrist. "Thanks for doing this... for fixing me."
"Your not broken Amethyst- so I can't fix you. Just like I'm not broken and you can't fix me. We're both just under-cared for. So that's what I'm going to do for you right now. I'm going to care for you." The green-eyed girl pushed her glasses up her nose and secured the second bandage. "There. All taken care of."
Amethyst shook her head "No! Yo didn't kiss this one..."
Peridot rolled her eyes and kissed the bandage like she had done to the other. "There happy?"
The purple-eyed nodded contently "Can I get a real kiss now?"
Peridot let out a chuckle "Sure." She leant in and pecked her girlfriends lips.

----Elsewhere----
Yelona sat on her couch alone, Bellu had left to go help her daughter pack their things. She was cross-legged with a tub of ice cream watching some cheesy romance movie. She watched as the many straight white couples all showed their affection as the movie came to a close. With a spoon half-hanging out of her mouth she commented "Wow... I didn't realize how little representation of minority groups there is in the media. Fuck no wonder I was raised a bigot." Suddenly her phone rang and she made little effort in reaching across the coffee table to grasp it until the third ring. She answered with her usual "Yelona speaking" however before she could ask who it was she was cut off buy frantic sobbing on the other end.
"YellowICan't! I-I-I can't do this alone!" Bellu's barely decipherable words spoiled into Yellows ear "AllHisStuffIsHere!"
Yelona let out a sigh "Well no duh Blue, it's your old place. Of course your deceased husbands things are gonna be there. What do you want me to do about it?"
"C-come help me! P-please?! Lapis and Jasper left me here alone!" Was the response.
Yelona rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll be there in 20. Shall I bring the ice cream with me?"
There was a sniffle before "Yes please..."
"Kay. See you soon babe." She hung up and went to go get properly dressed before she headed out to cheer up the once-again mourning Bellu."