Chapter 19

The night was quiet. Nobody really said anything to anyone. Lapis went to bed early, in her self-dissatisfaction. Amethyst tried speaking to Peridot after their friend had fallen asleep, however Peri wasn't in a talking mood. She was too paranoid, the thought of her best friend spiralling downwards and becoming someone she barely knew was too clear a picture in her mind. And yes, perhaps the blonde was just overthinking the scenario, but that's what she always did. Besides, it wasn't really a too far-off assumption. Teens who started doing drugs usually changed from who they once were, a lot. Peridot was hoping that this would be the last time Lapis would get involved in this sort of thing. The sale of their friendship depended on it.
Amethyst dozed off before Peridot, from boredom, and the green-.eyed girl went to bed only 20 minutes later.

Sunday was much like the night before. Nobody wanted to speak. Lapis's phone rang twice that morning. The first time it was her mother, telling her how extremely disappointed she was in her. She told her to have fun today, because when she came home at 8pm tonight, she'd be grounded, for 2 months. Lapis had quietly and shamefully agreed, knowing that's what she deserved
The second phone call was from Jasper. It was the 'I'm very disappointed in you talk' that had been promised. Lapis quietly listened to her girlfriend speak and only ever replied to questions with a simple 'yes' or 'no'. After the long chat the three girls were invited to go over to Jasper's for a bit. Where Lapos and Jasper would most likely continue the previous talk in person, where Peridot would continue to sit silently, and where Amethyst would probably play video games. They all agreed to go.

Jasper came to pick them up at Peridot's House. Yelona answered the door "May I help you?" She asks
"Uh, yeah. Party's being moved to my place 'till like 7:30. I need ta chat with Lapis some more and Amethyst wants to come home, and I'm pretty sure Peri just wants to sit with Ame' for comfort er something..." She shrugged. "Is that alright?"
"You don't have any drugs or alcohol do you?" Yelona rose a brow
"Huh? Oh no. The drugs weren't mine, they were my friends, as for Alcohol, yeah I still have a few beers left but I don't let Ame drink, and I definitely don't let her friends. I actually didn't even want Lapis drinking last night but she did it anyway..." Jasper bit her lip "If you want you can come check out the scene or whatever. I get that you want them to be safe." Jasper didn't really want her sister's girlfriend's mom over and snooping through her stuff but she figured it was the least she could offer after what had been going on the last few nights.
Yelona looked towards her laptop in the kitchen. She wasn't behind in any work, and the guaranteed safety and happiness of her child and her friends was important. "Yes. I'd appreciate that. Thank you." The mother was rather surprised that Jasper was being seemingly responsible for her age, well today anyway. "They're downstairs. You may gather them while I save my work."
Jasper nodded "Yes ma'am." And started down the steps to find her girlfriend, her sister, and her sister's girlfriend.

-----
AN: here's just a very short continuation just so you know I'm not dead. I'm brainstorming ideas and trying to get rid of this writers block, so I hope you don't mind.... I'm terribly sorry for the wait
-trash