Chapter 44

Tuesday came fast, but the day itself went by slowly, even though there was only half a day of school, The school board didn't want any students around when introducing the middle-schoolers to the teachers and showing them around. It was orientation day.
The final bell rang at last, signalling the end of the school day, at only 12:30, that's when things started to speed up again.
Peridot currently found herself at her locker grabbing her books and getting ready to leave the school when she was suddenly crowded by all of her friends. "What's going on?!" She questioned
Lapis answered with "We're meeting with your mom today, and deciding if it's okay for you live there again as a group, remember?"
"Not that you have to move back-" Pearl added "Rose will allow you to stay with us however long you'd like! It's just in case you decide you do want to go back to your basement...."
"We'll know that you'll be okay living there again." Garnet finished.
"Oh... yeah." Peridot responded. "I forgot..."
Jasper swung her car keys around her finger "So who's riding with me, I can't take all of you."
Garnet replied to the question with "My moms are coming for me and Pearl, we'll be picking up Rose on the way. You take Amethyst, Peridot, and Lapis."
"Kay, sounds like a plan." Jasper said with a shrug. "Let's go then."
They all headed out.

----Elsewhere---
"Yellow....Yellow!" Bellu said shaking the other woman who lay asleep on the couch.
Yelona cracked open an eye "Whhaaat?! It's my day off, Blue... let me sleep in!"
The blue-eyed woman crossed her arms "Yellow... its like 12:30. The entire gay-brigade is coming over in half an hour so we can talk about your daughter... remember? Thats why you took today off!"
The blonde suddenly sat up straight, more awake than ever "Fuck!" She looked around the room "Can you clean up the trash? I gotta clean up myself!" She practically leaped off the couch and ran for the bathroom.
Bellu sighed and started cleaning up the multiple empty beer bottles and ice-cream tubs that littered the coffee table.
15 minutes later Yelona was out, towel wrapped around her, she hurried into her room where drawers could be heard opening and closing before she ran out again still in her towel "Where are my clothes?!"
"Did you do your laundry?" The other asked from the livingroom
"Shit! I knew I forgot to do something last night!" The blonde swore.
Bellu rolled her eyes "You're lucky I'm here. Look in the dryer."
Yelona's eyes widened and she practically ran back into the bathroom and opened the dryer "Holy shit Blue, I love you!" She started getting dressed.
"You owe me!" The other woman's voice called.
Yellona popped her head out of the bathroom door "Remind me next time we're alone~"
"You need to get your priorities straight..."
"They were straight, then everything got gay- don't hassle me!"

Another 15 minutes and there was knocking on the door. Bellu answered it and saw all the people lined up to come in. "Yellow! They're here!" She called.
"M'busy! Just let them in!" Peridot recognized her mothers voice call from somewhere inside the house.
"No, you're lazy, put that ice cream down! I just cleaned up!... wait- That's MY ice cream too you ass! I bought that!" Blue pinched the bridge of her nose and just let the crowd inside.
Lapis was the last to enter "Wow Mom, you seem better. Not too upset anymore?"
The woman shook her head "I cried for 6 hours straight last night, got drunk and ate 3 tubs of ice cream. Yellow comforted me by also getting drunk and eating ice cream.... does that answer your question? What about you."
Lapis shrugged "I was too high last night to cry.  Jasper had to lock me in her bedroom because I tried to drown myself in the kitchen sink though. I don't remember it, but apparently I was 'trying to find Gilbert'."
Her mother rose a brow "That fish Dad bought you when you were 7?"
"Yep." Lapis nodded "Let's go join the others."
"Good idea" her mother agreed.
The two entered the living room, Bellu snatching the ice cream tub from Yelona on her way by. "Blue c'mon... you've really ought to learn how to share..." the other woman complained.
Blue eyes rolled as a spoon traveled to a pair of lips "I'd like to believe I share a lot with you..."
Ruby smirked "That's gay" she commented.
"You're gay" Yelona shot back.
"So are you..." Peridot added to the conversation
"What? How- no!" Peridots mother fought.
"Are you sure about that" Ruby memed
Bellu interrupted "No, no she's not."
Lapis joined in now "She's bi!"
"You're high!" Yelona snapped
"Everyone- Hush!" Rose announced "Yelona's sexually is not an issue... her opinion on her daughters sexuality is."
Yelona raised a hand, and Rose granted her the opportunity to speak. "Yeah... I'm fine with her being a homosexual. Lesbians are alright with me now... I'm not okay, however with her whoring herself out to all her friend's."
"I kissed Garnet once!" Peridot but in
"Twice" Pearl added
"Your face has also been between my breasts." Garnet inserted something of her own to the conversation.
"Wait... WHAT?!" Amethyst nearly shouted "You said I was your first time!"
Jasper exploded with "YOU GUYS FUCKED?! You're like 11!"
Peridot's cheeks went bright red "Oh my stars..."
Sapphire nudged Rose's arm "This will take a while..."
Rose sighed "This is a mess..."

//An: hey guys- sorry for the short ass chapter but I just thought this may be a good place to leave off.... also yeah this is all over the place- I know. Sorry again.