Chapter 17

"So... You able to come chill at my place tonight?" Amethyst asked after a moment of the two awkwardly standing in silence outside.
Peridot shook her head "No, sorry. I got grounded again until Wednesday for sneaking out."
"Oh" the snow haired rubbed her arm "guess my plan didn't work... Any chance I might be able to stay here then?"
Peridot shrugged. "I'd have to ask my mother."
Yelona spoke from the kitchen "She's not staying."
Peridot looked to her mother. "Why not?! You'll be here for adult supervision, besides its not like we'd do anything inappropriate."
"I was a teenager once, I know what could happen if I'm away for a mere minute. What reason has she to stay here if it's not for an inappropriate reason?" The mother asked
Amethyst replied "Well uh, you see Jasper's having Lapis and a few of her jock friends over later tonight. I don't know what's going to go down, but I don't really want to find out. I usually spend the night at Garnet's when Jasper has people over, but Garnet's gonna be with Pearl tonight... So I'm kinda stuck...."
Peridot bit her lip as Yelona stood and made her way to the door to stare down amethyst. "And why would Lapis be hanging around with your sister and these jocks?"
"Because Lapis is kinda dating the head of the football team: aka Jasper, making her popular as it is, though the fact that she's a cute bisexual girl who's totally innocent until put in the room with the right people makes her an even bigger catch to the big and buff...." Amethyst answered truthfully
Yelona seemed shocked "That doesn't sound like Lazuli at all?! Who and what are you speaking of?!"
Amethyst shrugged "Lapis.... She's fallen for Jasper and now living like a queen. Now am I able to stay over or not? Because if not I should get heading back and prepare myself for one hell of a night..."
Yelona sighed and let Amethyst in. The door was closed behind the three of them. "I have rules. Nothing inappropriate, AT ALL, and Amethyst sleeps on the basement couch. I don't want you two in the same bed all night."
The girls nodded and went down to the basement.
----------------------------------
Lapis was sitting in the back of Jasper's car with Citrine, Spinel and Heliodor, as Topaz sat upfront with Jasper they were headed to Jasper's apartment for a little fun. Jasper had already told Lapis That there was going to be alcohol and Lapis had said she didn't mind.
At the apartment the first thing done was the opening of a 24 pack of Bud light. Each of them grabbed a bottle, including Lapis, which surprised Jasper, and began to drink. Heliodor tuned on the radio and upped the volume as Spinel and Citrine went to pick out a movie to watch later. Topaz just sat on the couch and took a few selfies.
A few hours and a few drinks later they all sat on the couch. Spinel and Citrine were making out, already being pretty drunk. Heliodor was hitting on Topaz, who had no interest in the other.
Jasper and Lapis cuddled close as a horror movie played. Suddenly Topaz reached into her backpack and pulled out a baggy containing a handful of joints "anyone wanna smoke up with me?" She asked.
Jasper rolled her eyes "Nobody wants to smoke your weed Topa-"
"I'm for it." Heliodor said
"Omg Same" Spinel agreed breaking away from Citrine, who also reached in to grab a blunt.
Lapis looked to Jasper and then to Topaz "I-I'll try it" the bluenette said
Jaspers eyes widened "Lapis?! What?!"
-----------
An: aaaaand I'm going to cut it really short because I'm completely out of ideas.
I've recently started writing a Gravity falls Fiddleford and Stanford college fanfiction and that's where my mind is at currently....
Sorry this is so short but please understand....

Thanks
-Trashbagnerd2000