Chapter 35

An: sorry about the wait guys. School's been keeping me busy lately. I don't have much time to update at the moment...

Hands holding hands, Lips kissing lips, Bodies pressing against each other-
Wait, wait.... how did this happen?! How did this escalate this far?! How did it escalate at all?! How could she let this happen to her?!
Peridots eyes shot open, her hands freed themselves and she shoved the other off her, accidentally head-butting her as-well. Holding her now sore forehead and scrambling back, as far away as she could she angrily exclaimed "What the hell?! Y-you... Y-you're a maniac! I ask you not to sob on my things and you... you violate me!? You're a monster!"

"Hold up- Rewind Peri- did you space out or something?" Amethyst asked concerned. "You seriously forgot what just happened? We had a whole conversation about- hey- Peridot?! A-are you okay? Peri?!"
Peridot was dizzy and lightheaded, her vision was becoming spotted and blurry. Suddenly all went black.
Peridot fell limp, her eyes shutting closed. Amethyst hurried over and tried to wake her. "Peridot?! Peridot?! Wake up! Peridot!" She shook the body that lay on the floor, the other girl wasn't waking up! "FuckFuckFuckFuckFUCK! What the fuck?!" Amethyst panicked. "What do I do?! What do I d- Help! She needs help!" She got up and ran to the door and swung it open. "P-PEARL! GARNET! ROSE! PERIDOT NEEDS AND AMBULANCE OR SOMETHING!"
There was nothing but dead silence for about 5 seconds before quick footsteps made their way upstairs and down the hall. "What happened?!" Pearl yelled as she ran into the room, Garnet and Rose catching up seconds later, Rose already on the phone calling for help.

~~~~~~ 1/2 an hour earlier

"Amethyst, please don't cry..... Don't cry.... You're getting tears on my controller. If you ruin in you owe me $60...." Peridot had said.
Amethyst's tears continued to fall, she couldn't help it. Once she started crying it was hard to stop herself.
"Amethyst... come on... I know you don't have the money to pay me back. Don't chance this... please, don't cry..." Peridot rambled. "Amethyst... please stop crying! You know I can't be mad at someone who's crying! You know what you're doing to my mentality right now right? Now I'm feeling terrible not only because you were an asshole and cheated on me, but also because I'm an asshole and I made you cry! Please, stop this at once!"
The crying didn't stop, in fact it only got worse. Amethyst started sniffing. More tears fell into her lap, and onto the PS4 controller. Peridot nibbled on her bottom lip as she watched. The guilt was getting to her. She tried looking away.
"I didn't know you th-thought so little about my feelings... b-but hey, you're fucking right... I-I deserved to feel like this... like total shit a-after.... after what I did. After my f-fucked up head f-fucked it all up once again..... ha.... I-I'm just one big fuck-up huh? Y-you know I never meant to hurt anyone, e-especially not you... but I did.... and I h-hate me for what I k-keep doing..." Amethysts voice croaked and stuttered. "I-I never asked to be this way you know? I n-never asked to be here... to be made."
Peridot felt really really bad now. Had she really just caused her ex-girlfriend to cry and come out to her about all her depressing self-hating thoughts? Was she really just sitting there watching it happen and not saying anything? She felt terrible. "A-Amethyst?" She questioned. "Listen... I didn't know- I wasn't aware of how you valued my opinions, or how little you thought of yourself... I'm sorry if I've hurt you.... b-but listen... you're not fucked up in the head. You're not just a fuck up. Although you messed things up pretty bad twice now... you still have a lot of good things about yourself. Some would say their your... Redeeming qualities... I don't want you to be upset, or hurting.... not like this anyway. So please... don't cry- I hate seeing people cry- especially you... because you always seem so tough and strong, and unbreakable, so when you cry I know it's for real... and it's really upsetting. S-so don't cry anymore. Don't cry because of me. Because I'm playing the game all wrong Amethyst." Peridot blabbered, trying to get through to the other, not really making a lot of sense, but hoping the other girl would understand.
"G-Game?" Amethyst questioned "Ha- what game d-do you mean Peri? W-was that all it ever was to you? Some kind of game?"
"What?!" Peridot nearly exploded "O-of course not?! That's not what I meant at all by game!.... I meant baseball Amethyst... the rules are 3 strikes, you're out. I pushed you off with only 2... it wasn't fair."
Amethyst was quiet for a while, thinking and processing what Peridot had just said. "Baseball?" She asked through the unstopping sniffles, and was quiet again for another moment "when did we ever play baseba- OH!" It suddenly dawned on her. 3 strikes, she'd only gotten 2. Peridot actually had been referring to their relationship after all. Amethyst began to laugh now, but tears still fell, and sniffles still interrupted. "D-do you mean what I think you mean?"
Peridot rolled her eyes, a soft shy smile displayed on her lips. She shrugged "maybe" she reached over and grabbed back her now very wet PS4 controller, bringing the two of them closer. "What do you think I mean?"
They stared at each other for a minute, not moving, before Amethyst dried her eyes and let out another laugh "I think you're saying you're giving me another chance?"
Peridot blushed and gave a nod and a toothy grin "Yes... smart observation... you get one more try.... But if you strike out a third time you're benched. For good" she warned her.
Amethyst thankfully smiled back. She launched herself forward and hugged her once again girlfriend, nuzzling her face into the crook of Peridots neck.
Peridot let out a giggle and held Amethyst there for a minute or two, before pulling away and guiding their faces closer, and closer, until they kissed. The kiss was long, welcoming, and sincere. They pulled apart and Amethysts smile was brighter that the sun outside. Amethyst launched forward again, and they kissed again, but Amethysts jump had forced them to fall back, and
SHMACK
Peridots head hit the floor hard.
"Shit Peri!" Amethyst said as she pulled away again "You okay?" She gripped Peridots left hand.
Peridot nodded, rubbing the back of her head with her free hand "yeah... I think so..." She looked up and kissed her girlfriend softly again. It quickly grew heated and more passionate. And so with hands holding hands, Lips kissing lips, Bodies pressing against each other-
Wait... Peridot suddenly lost all memory of the conversation they'd just had. The last thing she remembered was "Don't cry.... You're getting tears on my controller." Why the fuck were they making out on the floor?! She panicked, pushed upward and
SHMACK
They hit heads hard. She stumbled back, taking that time to compose herself after the hit and angrily exclaimed "What the hell?! Y-you... Y-you're a maniac! I ask you not to sob on my things and you... you violate me!? You're a monster!"
"Hold up-rewind Peri..." she heard, her vision was getting blurry and spotted. Her eyes felt heavy, she felt very tired. "Hey-Peridot... are you okay?!" A nap seemed like a great idea right about now. She shut herself down, and passed out cold.