Chapter 24

"Ya sure Rose'll be alright with me hanging around today?" Amethyst asked her Ex as they made their way down the street. Since Peridot was tutoring Garnet again today, and since Lapis was probably getting yelled at by Jasper at Amethyst's apartment, Pearl had agreed to hang out with the tanned teen after school today.
With a sight Pearl answered "For the fifth time, yes Amethyst, I'm positive. Rose will be delighted. Besides she's perfectly fine when Garnet comes to help watch Steven."
Amethyst shrugged "Alright. If you say so P."
A moment later they found themselves walking into the place Pearl now called home. Rose's husband Greg was sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee while Steven played a game he referred to as 'Dogcopter' on his 3DS. Greg greeted the two and informed them that Rose had gone for a quick trip to the store and would be back soon.
Steven set his game down and his eyes lit up. "Amethyst! I haven't seen you in forever!" He hopped out of his seat and ran over to give her a hug. "Where did you go?!"
Amethyst shrugged "I didn't go anywhere little man. Pearl just never bothered to invite me over."
"Why not?" Steven glanced between the two older girls
Pearl bit her bottom lip as she thought of a way to explain it to the younger boy. "Well..." She began "things were.., different and sort of difficult between us for a while... and during that time I got to be close with Garnet and now Garnet takes up the majority of my time." Pearl shrugged shyly "things like that happen sometimes."
Steven pouted "That's not very nice Pearl. Mom says when things get difficult you should try to fix them. Not ignore them." His arms were crossed and his brow furrowed slightly.
Amethyst ruffled the boys hair "Eh, don't worry about it Steven. Things are ok now. Right?" She questioned Pearl out the corner of her eye. Pearl simply nodded on response. "Now..." The purple-eyes continued "who want to play Cookie Cat Board Game!? I brought the limited edition 'eat a lion lickers and get food poisoning. Lose $50" consequence card! Ya know the one that got the company sued that one time.... By the Lion Lickers Company..."
Steven high-fived the snow-haired teen "Yeah! That's awesome! Let's play!"

---------meanwhile at Garnet's------
"What on earth are they doing?" Peridot whispered to Garnet as she watched in pure horror as Ruby and Sapphire crazily danced overly done and popular dance moves to a slower and Shittily played version of 'Wake me up inside' played by a starting out wannabe an emo rock band from 2007. "Hooooww can you seeeeee into my eyes like open dooooors!" They sang dramatically in unison
"Sapphire! Sapphire! Look!" Ruby called and once her wife's attention was on her she started "watch me Whip! Watch me nay-nay!"
Sapphire let out a giggle "Dab for me honey!"
Ruby laughed as she moonwalked before preforming a perfect dab.
Garnet also stared absolutely disgusted "Embarrassing me."
"C'mon kids! Join us!" Ruby called as Sapphire tried to do the stanky-leg.
Garnet nearly shouted "Mothers! We're trying to study! Quit it with the memes!"
"Boi don't you dare take dat tone wit us!" Ruby shouted as she did the running man.
Garnet facepalmed "I'm sorry you had to see this Peridot..."
"I'm sorry too..." The green-eyed apologized to herself.
"WAKE ME UP! WAKE ME UP INSIDE!-" the two adults screeched

----- and over w/ Lapis & Jasper-----
Lapis had been crying and trying to calm herself down for about half an hour now. She was almost done, only letting out the occasional sniffle now and then at this point. She took a few deep breaths and fully calmed herself. She'd been thinking about what Jasper had said earlier and she wasn't entirely sure how she felt about it, but her feelings about the statements didn't matter right now, right? What mattered was she had to go continue their talk in a calmer manner now.
Jasper gulped down the last few drops of her cooler with a sigh. Maybe she'd been too hard on Lapis. Peer pressure was not something to yell at a person for falling victim to. But she hadn't know it was peer pressure before all the screaming, so could she really blame herself either?.... Yes she could. She had jumped to the conclusion that Lapis was smoking up willingly, which wasn't the case. She should've just asked Lapis about it instead of lashing out.
Speaking of Lapis, was she alright? Jasper thought it would've only taken her a few minutes to calm down and come speak to her again, and here it had been a little over 30 minutes. Had she taken everything badly? Jasper hoped not. She hoped Lapis was okay...
Just then Lapis knocked on the door "J-Jasper?"
"Come in." The vitiligo'd woman called.
Lapis entered and quietly closed the food behind her. "I'm sorry... I-I know I shouldn't have-... At the time I just felt so-"
"Pressured by your peers?" Jasper interruptedly guessed. When Lapis nodded the orange-eyed continued, "you should've told me. I could've made 'em stop. If I knew about it I wouldn't 've yelled at you... I would've understood. Then again I didn't ask... I should've just asked about it..."
The bluenette cautiously took a seat next to Jasper on the bed "d-don't start blaming yourself now. I did it, I broke the promise, I didn't tell you, either way I'm in the wrong and I'm really, really sorry. I hope you can forgive me... Again."
Jasper took her hand in her own "Only if you can forgive me for thinking you were doing it willingly."
The was a moment on uncomfortable silence before "yeah, I'm pretty sure  I can do that." 
"Then I'm pretty sure I can forgive you to." Jasper gave an awkward toothy grin filled with guilt and plead.
"So you're not mad at me anymore" Lapis asked.
Jasper shook her head "and you're not upset? Not gonna start wailing again? You happy now?"
Lapis nodded "yeah I'm fine now."
The older of the two smiled awkwardly "kiss?"
"Yes please" the bluenette replied.
And so the kissed. It was a long and sweet kiss, an apology and an acceptance of said apology from both parties, at first anyways, it quickly grew heated. Lapis bit Jasper's bottom lip and pulled away slowly and got a hum-like moan in response this time instead of the words 'wait until we're ready'. Lapis wasn't sure if that scared or excited her. Their lips re-connected, and the kiss continued. Lapis felt herself being laid down onto the mattress. After a moment Jasper's lips left hers. She felt them again on a tender spot along her jawline. The bluenette hummed out a pleased sigh. Soon she heard Jasper purr into her ear "Who's 'bitch' are you?"
Nobody's? Right. Lapis felt like she was free. Her own person who followed and made her own decisions, however she wanted to keep her girlfriend happy and whispered "I'm yours." And sge meant that in the most flirty way possible.
They kissed again, but this one was cut short as Lapis's tummy growled rather loudly and disrupted them. "Uh Blue? Did you eat at all while sitting alone at lunch today?" The larger woman asked.
Lapis blushed softly and shook her head. "N-no"
"Want me to take you out for dinner tonight? We could go to a classy pizza place or something." Jasper asked
Lapis smiled "yeah that sounds great. Let's go."

-----------
"~Baby, grind on me!~" Ruby sang. Sapphire blushed softly and giggled she stepped forward and-
"For the love of all thing gay- please do not do that!" Garnet did not want to see that and she was positive her tutor didn't either.
Ruby struck a pose "Just do it! Don't let your dreams be dreams!"
"Stooooooop!" the teens thick accent groaned in agony.

An: hope you guys liked that
~Trash