Chapter 01

Affection Series:-

1)Mate's Affection

2)Warrior's Affection

3)Restrained Affection

4)Sweet Affection

5)Devil's Affection

This is in between the time when Devilin disappeared and Devon takes his place as Devilin.

"Try to focus on the light that you see, do not let go of it else you will be trapped in there" Reese voices as Devilin drifts into his sleep.

He walks around trying to find the light he has to get a hold on, he smiles when he finds it. Devilin takes a deep breath as he easily gets back to the past, the one he has been trying to get in for months.

Devilin walks towards the ground of the summer's pack where everything started, the place he got the power to be connected with past.

Even if he do not know how it happened the first time or even why he was the one chosen to be the one, but he is and this opens new doors for him.

Doors that will take him to places that hold secrets and may be he can get answers to things, which no one knows yet.

The only downfall to all of this is just a few minutes into the past and he looses almost all of his energy, but he is getting used to it.

He is getting a hold of things around here better than the first few times and now he does not feel too tired or loose his energy as much.

"I see you came again" a voice from behind him halts him in his step.

Devilin slowly moves around to find Jade, Jasmine's mother standing behind him and he is surprised that she could see him.

"Don't worry I am already dead, but this place has kept me alive. May I know who you might be because it's amazing how you could break through the spell and get a hold of the thread joining the past and present that can change the future" she asks with a smile before the scenery changes and they stand in the garden filled with flowers which were dead a moment ago.

"I am Devilin Carlos, son of Dante," he answers staring at the woman.

"Amazing, did my Jasmine grow up too as well?" she asks before a sad smile grace her face.

"She is married and the last I heard she is pregnant," he answers and that brightens her face.

"Perfect, I am glad Adrian came for help that day. I wish I could have returned the favor"

"Why did you not say anything about the problems going on in your pack?" he asks wanting to know the answer.

"It's not as easy as you think, I had a little one to save but in saving my little one Adrian had to lose his own...

Fate plays a very cruel game, because of my stupidity he lost his little one but my little one ended up with him" she smiles ruefully before walking back towards the house asking him to follow.

"These fallen walls have gone through so much," she whispers touching the walls slowly with her fingers before she turns towards Devilin.

"Tell me Devilin, have you found your mate?" she asks all of a sudden catching him off guard.

"Err..."

"I take that as a yes. So, has she grown beautifully" she asks once again.

"How do you know her?" he asks a bit unsure now about the Lady.