Chapter 24

"Where are we going?" Raine asks the next morning as she wraps her hands around Devilin's neck while he wraps his around her waist before they fly away.

"To meet Drag and Miracle, we need you to bond with Miracle soon so Drag will allow us to walk out of the portals easily"

"I thought you had full control of this portal"

"I thought so as well, but it seems without Drag's consent even I cannot do anything, once you bond with Miracle, his mate I will have the full power over here as Drag will be bound to me as well" he replies flying on.

"Oh. What will happen if I do not want to bond?"

"Then you do not have to"

"But what would happen?"

"I do not know Stalker, but whatever it is we will face it together, you do not have to bond with her if you do not like" he replies as he stops flying and just stays in one place looking at her face.

"It's okay I was just curious, let's just be over it. She is my dragon may be she will come in handy one day and anyway she went through so much to bring us together it is the most I can do to acknowledge her as a part of me" she smiles as they once again continue on their journey towards the lake.

"Good, we will have to leave for HP directly from here once the bonding is done"

"HP?"

"Yes, it's time we face our fear, everyone needs you back in your previous job and I need to deal with Thomas for once and for all" he states all of a sudden serious.

"Okay" Raine sighs as she wraps herself closer to him.

*******

"Hey" Raine smiles as she sees the two dragons land on the ground as they wait for them.

"You came" Drag states as he nods towards Devilin who holds his mate's hand before walking towards them.

"She is ready when you are" he speaks for Raine but Drag stares at the girl for confirmation.

"I am not taking you for baths and stuff after we bond and I refuse to deal with the whole 'how to train your dragon' as we can watch the movie and you are big enough to learn what to do and what not being a dragon"

Raine points out as she walks towards Miracle who huffs as she walks towards Raine as well.

"Fair enough, I can fly on my own and know what to do and not"

"Ooh burn. Let's get this started then" Raine snickers as both of them glare at each other.

Both Drag and Devilin stands by watching what their mate will do to bond with each other as it was all up to them the way they wanted to bond.

Raine starts to circle Miracle who does the same without breaking eye contact, they both have a nasty expression on their face as if they were not bonding but were going to fight each other.

"Arghhh" Raine's shout startles Devilin and he frowns as he watches what his mate was up to.

Miracle huffs before they both run to the middle to get close to each other. Raine screams as she steps on the swinging tail of Miracle, jumps high in the sky before she licks her hand and smash it on Miracle's forehead before she gets pushed back with the force of Miracle's hand on her forehead doing the same.

"Oh my god, nasty" Raine groans as she wipes the saliva of Miracle from her forehead.

"Ha, take that bitch" Miracle grins proudly.
Raine narrows her eyes as she gets up from the ground before turning towards her mate, Miracle wraps her tail around Raine and sits on her back before they grin at their mates who were already shaking their heads.