Chapter 16

"I take it, you know everything about me seeing how you were there," Raine states as she holds onto Devilin's shoulder as she was straddling him.

"Yes, a girl named Miracle showed me everything, every detail on you, hope its fine by you" he replies as he plays with free strands of her hairs.

"That bitch, she did say she will show things to someone who is interested guess it was you huh?"

"But are you two not the same person? She was just your consciousness trapped in between this and that world" he chuckles poking at the frown she had.

"Darn guess that makes me a bitch as well"

"I don't mind as long as you are my bitch" he winks making her giggle as she hugs him with a sigh.

"Oh how did you find me?" she asks after thought.

"Remember the smoke around your body? That is shadow and he answers only to me, survives with my blood...

And seeing how you have my blood within you, I asked him to find you" he explains and she nods in understanding.

"So does that means he answers to me as well?" she asks excitedly and he nods his head.

"You okay?" he asks as he holds her face in his palm.

"I need to go back..."

"Stalker, don't even dare think about moving your ass away from my lap" he warns her and she giggles once again.

"Aww, but those doofus"

"Let me handle it"

"But..."

"Hush and I asked you something"

"No, I am not fine at all. Nothing is okay right now, my head is a mess and I feel like I will start to cry any given moment but I have to act all tough because no one is there for me anymore and I am scared shitless...

My life has gone back to Internet explorer days and now it is slow, my servers are all down right now and I know if I sell my life on eBay no one will buy it...

Even Google does not know the answers to my questions," she starts slowly before bursting into tears.

"Hey now, Ssh...you don't have to rely on Google anymore now that I am here. If your servers are down then we can restart the whole process, no matter whatever browser we use, we will always need an Internet explorer baby...

So, it's okay" Devilin tries to soothe her fears and she nods sniffing a bit.

"You speak like me"

"That's because I like you" he smiles.

"Devilin, he did not recognize me, even when I tried to tell him, he did not. How can they not realize I am their daughter?

I was so excited to be with them but he asked me to leave, said he has no place for me, he only has one daughter" she cries in between hiccupping.

"I had no place to go; I still have nowhere to go. I do not know what to do, HP...it no longer feels like home...

Nothing feels same and these tattoos make me look like a freak" she weeps as she talks with him while he just listens to her wiping her tears.

"You saw how they manipulated the situation stalker; it has been hard for Adrian, he is just sacred letting someone in to his heart...

This is something you will have to talk with him about the next time you see your father but right now what I can do for you is tell you these tattoos are the symbol of who you are...