Chapter 09

Devilin walks inside of his house only to find his brother lying on the couch in misery, he frowns as he walks towards where his brother was and kicks him up.

"What are you doing in here?" he asks straight.

"Brother, help me"

"What might that be?"

"Air's father, he hates me so much, and now he kicked me out of the house as well. I cannot live without seeing my mate"

"What did you do this time?" Devilin asks as he pulls his jacket off and sits on the sofa.

"Nothing...okay fine he thinks I am having an affair"

"What?" Devilin laughs shaking his head before it is wiped off after the next sentence Devon speaks.

"With your mate"

"What did you do Devon?"

"Well it seems your mate is some tech girl in HP, she goes by the name Raine and...hey where are you going?" Devon calls as at once his brother gets up and rushes out of the house.

"Air" Devon sobs lying once again back in the couch.

*******

Devilin drives as fast as he can, as if the hounds from the hell were behind him as he drives off to the HP. Reaching the area he shows his id before driving in.

He runs towards the main building to search for his mate when he crashes in to Chris.

"Whoa, where is the fire?" Chris asks holding Devilin back.

"Mate, Adriana...Raine where is she?" he asks as he looks around the room.

"Raine?"

"Yes, she has blond hair, wears these tiny dresses all the time and she speaks weirdly and fuck do you know where she is right now"

"Well the Raine I know she has black hair and no not any tiny dresses but she sure speaks weirdly"

"Black...where is she?"

"Well that's the way to her...uh Devilin but she is not inside," Chris mumbles the last word as Devilin just rush past him as soon as he points the way.

Devilin stands in front of the door, which was locked and with a warning sigh on it.

"I'll explain and I'll use small words so that you'll be sure to understand, you warthog-faced buffoon...

For the safety of your manhood refrain from breaking in" Devilin reads before a smile graces on his face.

"Definitely my girl" he grins as he stares at the locked door before thinking of some way to get inside.

*******

"I owe you one, thanks," Devilin speaks in his phone as he got the code of his girl's room so he enters as he opens the door.

"Welcome to my den, please walk out of here if you don't want me to fart on you" the warning comes as soon as he steps in.

Devilin cannot help but chuckle as he hears it before he looks around and accidentally goes to touch one of the buttons on the keyboard.

A whoosh is sounded making him turn to see where it came from only to find a secret door open.

Devilin cannot express the words as he enters the secret door to find himself in a room with a bed, table and a drawer.

But that is not what leaves his speechless, as the room was nothing special just normal but the sight in front of him was definitely not normal.

Nothing but photos of him is all around the room from the floor to the walls; even her bed sheets and pillows have his face on it.