Chapter 14

"Devilin," Scar smiles as she watches the boy open his eyes slowly as he was unconscious for the last two days.

"What?" he jerks up, at once looking around to find himself in one of the rooms in Martin's pack?

"Easy there, you have been sleeping in here for the last two days, you gave everyone quiet a fright," she states as she passes him a glass of water and he thankfully sips on it.

"Thank you"

"You are welcome, so did you get to see her?" Scar asks directly without beating the bush and Devilin eyes snaps her way in surprise.

"You have been calling her name every now and then" she answers his silent question and he smiles sadly her way.

"I guess you all know"

"That the girl my mate kicked out of here is our daughter" Scar finishes for him.

"I am sorry" Devilin apologizes, but even he does not know why?

"I think we all have been sorry for far too long and it's time to un-sorry it all"

"Un-sorry?" Devilin asks not understanding it.

"I would love to ask you to rest for a few days in this bed but right now you need to fly to where my daughter is...

She needs you and we need to find her soon before my mate kills himself with the guilt, he has held in his heart...

Hi guilt will only go away when he takes his daughter back in his arms that he kicked twice out of our life" she smiles as she passes him his clothes before leaving the room.

*******

Devilin finds Adrian standing outside of his door as he makes his way out both of them just stands their not knowing what to say.

"I will bring her back," Devilin promises as he walks towards the man who nods.

"But before that" Devilin speaks before he flicks him on his forehead lightly and Adrian gasps.

"These are all of her memories; from the moment she was born till the day she met you. Some of them are a bit jumbled but I did try to put them all in order.

"Thank you" Adrian nods as he was in no condition to speak anything.

"Wait when you see her next, tell her that..."

"I think she would love to hear it from your own mouth instead of mine, anyway I have a few of my own things to tell her when I see her next so"

"How will you find her?"

"She is my mate Adrian, it is my duty to find her every time, so leave the easy part to me" he grins as he walks away from him.

Devilin walks up to his car but stops as he sees something from the corner of his eyes and he turns to smile at the girl.

"Ariel"

"So, she is your mate"

"Yes"

"I am sorry I caused so many troubles for you all. If I..."

"Ariel, I think we all have been sorry for far too long and it's time to un-sorry it all"

"Un-sorry?"

"Uh-huh, she is your sister and the next time you meet her just hug her with love that is all my mate asks for...

Just love" he smiles as he kisses her cheek lightly before driving away from the pack house.

Just as he crosses the Martin's land he stops his car and summons the shadow, it was time he sees for himself just how useful the pet was.

"Master, you called" the shadow speaks as it surrounds around Devilin body.