Chapter 07

"You can breathe, you know" Siran chuckles as he takes a glimpse towards Raine before focusing back on the drive.

Raine nods her head robotically as she has forgotten to breathe from the moment Sirus announced they were safely inside of Martin land and they will soon reach the Alpha's home.

She is in awe at the beauty of the pack lands; there is just something so old and beautiful about the pack that she cannot even describe its beauty.

There is the touch of both technology and medieval time in here, and being surrounded by technology all her life Raine feels refreshed seeing greenery everywhere she turns.

"Is this the feel of coming back home?" she asks as she opens the window on her side and sticking out her face to breathe in the air.

"What feelings?" Sirus asks as he has his head out as well with his tongue out of his mouth like a dog.

"Feeling safe, relaxed, happy" she speaks closing her eyes before she too sticks out her tongue and as air hits her face she realizes why dogs do it, it is an amazing experience.

"Raine, look horses" Sirus shouts as he points out towards the herd of horses running wildly.

"We got horses?" she asks in disbelief.

"Cows, sheep, goats name any domestic animal and we have them, we have a dairy factory running in our family name," Siran explains as he watches the duo sticking their tongues out.

"That is so awesome" she sighs before she puts her head back in and Siran laughs as he sees her hair sticking in every direction.

"You better fix your hair before you meet our parents," he tells her just as the big house comes in view.

"That's our home?" she gasps looking at it wide eyes as she takes it all in.

"Alpha's do have the biggest house," Siran answers as he stops the car and get out.

*******

Raine sits inside of the car scared to, even step out and as she cannot believe she finally arrived to the one place she never thought she would ever be able to see.

"Home" she whispers and yelps as Sirus shouts from the other side of the window scaring her before he asks her to get out.

She grimaces his way before she touches the door handle to open it at the same time the front door of the house bursts open and she halts in her step.

"Daddy" the twins shout, as they both run before they jump in to their father's arms.

"Welcome back home boys" Adrian Martin grins brightly as he holds his two gems.

"We brought our sister with us" the boys announce which brings a frown on Adrian's face before he stares at the car and Raine slowly steps out dreading if she will get the same warm welcome the boys got.

"Your sister" Scar asks in confusion as she walks towards the boys and Raine stops and just stands at the side of the car.

Raine watches wide eyed at the couple in front of her, she clutches her left arm with her right hand, as she feels a bit vulnerable, this is the first time she is meeting her mother and her beauty is nothing compared to all those pictures she saw back in HP.

Suddenly seeing them together, she feels insecure as nothing of her features matches with them.

She does not have the kind eyes like her mother or the red-hair she carries proudly, even their skin color is different.

Now, she knows why Devilin chose Ariel, because Ariel is a carbon copy to her mother as if they were twins while she is just plain old Adriana.

Moving her gaze towards her father Adriana gulps as the man has a frown on his face and it makes her uneasy so she shuffles on her feet.