Epilogue

Hi there everyone, thank you so much for all the love and support you gave to the "Affection Series" and even if everyone got happy endings it's sad that the journey has come to an end.

A Hearty thanks to each of you readers who gave their time to this book and encouraged me, I started with lots of doubts and now as I finish this series I have lost those doubts and gained some friends and new ideas that bloomed beautifully and all because of you.

Happy Reads!

Raine hums a tune trying to comfort her baby boy who has been fussing a lot from last night, she sighs tiredly when he starts to fidget in her arms so she puts him back on the bed before she lies on it as well.

When she offers him some milk from her breast, he turns his head away, which just makes her want to cry from exhaustion.

"I swear to God Darien you are the worst son ever," she cries pulling him closer to her as he tries to move out of the bed.

Raine gasps startled as her son gurgles before slowly smoke comes out of his body and one by one his body disappears.

"Darien, don't you dare" Devilin's stern voice halts his son who stares at his father with wide eyes before snuggling to his mother's side for protection.

"What just happened?" Raine asks as she stares widely at her mate who smiles her way reassuringly.

"It seems our son here has been gifted with the power of shadow"

"What does that even mean?"

"It means he can disappear in to thin air if he wants"

"Devil he is barely a year old" Raine shouts before she winces as her son pulls her hair.

"You think I do not know? I have been trying to tell him the same thing for the last few weeks" he sighs picking up his son who smiles at his father sweetly but Devilin just does not buy it at all.

"It will not work on me the way your smile works for your sisters and mother, Darien. If you pull that trick again, I will take away all of your powers and you know I can" he warns the boy who pouts before crying out loudly.

As soon as his first cry hits the roof both of his sisters comes running to his rescue.

"Papa, what did you do now?" Adero asks as she rushes to her little brother's side who cries even louder seeing both of his over-protective sisters.

"Your father warned him not to use his powers" Raine yawns closing her eyes.

"And the cheeky little monster..."

"Papa, he is no monster" Adero interrupts Devlin before pulling her brother away from his arms.

"Happy now?" Devilin sighs shaking his head at his son who sniffs a bit.

"And no Videl I am not going to eat him" Devilin replies back as his daughter signs with her hands wanting to know if he was going to eat Darien.

"No, I do not know how babies taste as I have never eaten one" he replies once again tiredly before pulling his daughter on to his lap.

"I have no idea where this is all coming from, why are you asking me these things?" he asks finally as his little girl has been bugging him all week long if he was going to eat them.

"You what?" Devilin asks wide-eyed before he turns towards his mate who was sound asleep.

"No, I...girls both of you, just because I am half vampire do not mean I eat people especially kids okay...