Chapter 41

"Fuck" Gio curses as he hears the crack of bone and let's go of the boy and steps away.

"You okay?" he asks the boy who glares at Gio in anger as his arm was twisted badly.

"I take it as a no" Gio grins as he calls someone to take the boy to the medical room.

"Who is next?" Gio shouts and watches as a few of the new intruders step back.

"Oh come on" he throws his arms up in the sky before asking them to fight with each other and train.

"Where were you?" Gio asks as he finds Devilin walking towards the area.

"Sorry" Devilin states as he looks around the ground.

"Sorry? Dude you were supposed to help me train them, remember?" Gio asks as he slaps on Devilin's naked back.

"I know, but you seem to doing fine on your own," he points out towards the man holding on his arm.

"A little accident, I took the training seriously" he sheepishly smiles.

"Little accidents are more dangerous sometimes," Devilin warns him before he goes to work out himself.

"Well can I use the bathroom while you are looking around?" Gio shouts at Devilin.

"Why? You never had any problems using a tree before" Devilin shoots back making Gio frown.

"I am a little shy when it comes to showing my dick to new bees"

"You sound like your father" Devilin grumbles as he waves his hands around for him to go.

"Miracle did not let you get inside of her last night?" Gio comments as he runs out of there laughing while Devilin growls at him.

*******

"New uncle" Blue's voice makes Devilin stop in his tracks.

"Blue, what are you doing here?" he asks in confusion seeing the girl walking towards the training ground with her doll in her hand.

"I came with dad, have you seen my mate?" the little girl asks as she stares at the weapons around with wide eyes.

"Eric? No and you should not be here" he states as he picks the girl up but she fusses in his arms and does not stop until he let her go.

"Why?" she asks as she asks him to hold her doll.

"Because this place is not for a little girl like you"

"Well I am not little any more mommy says I will be eighteen soon like in fourteen years and everything I do, will be legal" she replies going to touch one of the bows but he pulls her away.

"Blue, this is a no place for you, come now" he states pulling the girl away from the pointed weapons but just as he pulls her she goes to hold the arrow and cuts her hand.

Blue screams in pain as blood runs from her hand and Devilin winces, he hisses as he kneels in front of the girl and tries to check on her wound but fails miserable as she starts to cry his ear off screaming loudly clutching her hand.

"Blue, Ssh little girl let me check on your wounds"

"It hurts, I will die," she cries loudly.

"No you will not, let me check on your hand first"

"Mommy" she keeps crying not letting him check on her wound.

"Blue please..." Devilin tries once again but is pushed away when out of nowhere Eric appears.