Chapter 19

"Thank you" Raine whispers with a smile as she hugs her mate.

"You are welcome"

"No, thank you" she emphasis as she pulls away from the hug to stare at his face.

"Umm, am I supposed to say something else?"

"Devil, you did not get it. I am thanking you for what you just said"

"Okay" he smiles as he watches her grin widely.

"Now I get it"

"What?"

"That is why my father chose my mom that day and thank you for saying those sweet things for me I guess now I understand why he made that decision...

Mate comes first always and after what Papa went through loosing mom was never an option...

I was never an option or choice in some weird way I think I understand why he took that decision and I think I am ready now"

"For?"

"To go back home" she answers as once again tears spills from her eyes.

"I think I am ready to go back home and face everyone, the more I stay away from this whole deal the more distance I will create between everyone and me...

So, will you take me back home?" she asks with a smile as he wipes her tears.

Devilin nods his head before he kisses her forehead and hugs her to him, too happy at her decision.

"I will. I am so proud of you. Everyone will be delighted to see you Raine" Devil holds her cheeks in his palms and smiles widely.

"I hope so" she slowly states making him frown and hold her face tightly.

"Stalker, I know you still have some insecurity in your head and heart but baby, they love you, no one can ever hate you...

Just wait till you meet them all, you will see for your own self how much they adore you" he speaks making her smile a bit.

"I don't know about them but I know that you do, so thank you" she pecks on his lips making him smile.

*******

"Devil"

"Hmm"

"When are we going back?" she asks as she stares at his face with her jaw on his chest.

"Soon" he answers holding her tight to him.

"Oh...but few moments ago you were the one who wanted me to go see them so what's wrong now?" she asks not understanding his behavior.

"I just want to have you for myself for a while before they all take you away from my side" he sighs in frustration.

"Oh, don't worry I will find my way back to your side" she cheekily replies as she tickles his sides making him jump a bit.

"Stop that" he warns before he holds her wrists in his hands.

"You are no fun" she sticks her tongue out making him pull her closer to him and kiss her.

Both of them forget everything as they keeps kissing each other, wrapped in each others arms with Raine straddling his lap. The ring of a bell startles Raine making her jump a bit but Devilin just soothes her away making her forget someone was at the door as he keeps kissing her.

"I am sure he is at home, I can feel his strong aura and....oh my god" a girl's loud shriek makes Raine jumps away but Devilin's hold on her tightens which saves her from falling down.