Chapter 28

"Devon, now" Devilin orders as he requests his brother to use his power to stop the time before Devilin connects his own power to take them back to the past.

"What are you planning?" Drag asks as he follows the boys.

"Where are we?" Devon asks as he feels a bit light headed.

"To the place where Thomas saved my mate's life"

"What?" both Drag and Devon asks at once.

"The last time I was here I could not see everything as Raine was in this place as well seeing exactly what I was and I got distracted on my task"

"What task?"

"There was a woman in here with Thomas, I could not see her face at the time and it's important that I see her...

To know who exactly she was"

"Okay but why did you ask me to stop the time?" Devon asks confused.

"So, the vision would not change before I get to see the woman's face"

"Oh, so you are using your powers to time travel while mine to stop the time"

"Exactly" Devilin replies as they enter the room where everything is frozen.

"Well hurry up bro, I am feeling a headache" Devon informs Devilin who walks towards the woman and kneels down a bit to see her face.

As he thought, his suspicions are confirmed when he sees her face.

"Who is it?" Devon asks as he rubs his head a bit.

"Jasmine's mother" Devilin sighs as they all wake up at once.

Devon starts to throw up at once when he wakes up, as he has never used his powers to all of its limits.

"Shit, are you okay?" Devilin asks as he goes to help his brother who keeps throwing up.

*******

After a while, Devon finds himself sitting on a chair with a glass of juice to throw away the nasty taste in his mouth.

"How are you feeling?" Devilin asks as he hands his brother some medicine.

"Dizzy" he groans clutching his head.

"Sorry about it"

"No, it's fine. I should have practiced a bit more to keep control of my powers. Well, did you get what you were looking for?" Devon asks as he smiles at his brother in assurance.

"Yes"

"And?"

"Now, we wait, for a new chapter"

"What do you mean?"

"Now that I saw it was Jasmine's mother who helped Thomas, I am sure I will soon get to see a new past in my dreams, the only thing is to wait till I get to enter a new light"

"And you will be staying in here till you see it?" Devon asks a bit worried.

"Yes"

"What about Raine?"

"What about her?"

"Dev, you said it took you months to see the past what are the chances that this one will take that much time...

You cannot just sit here and make your mate suffer"

"And I cannot go back without answers" Devilin grounds making Devon sigh.

"Whatever, I have no energy to fight you now"

"Thanks for your help though"

"Anytime. Guess my services are no longer needed" Devon teases his brother to lighten their mood.