Chapter 11

Bull stands in the way of Raine and the door not happy to find the girl trying to sneak off in middle of the night.

"Bull"

"Blue" the man, asks sternly making raine bow her head in shame.

"I need to leave before I hurt you even more"

"What do you mean?" Bull asks not understanding what she was talking about.

"I am sorry Bull, please don't hate me for what I am about to say to you" Raine exhales as she cannot run away without giving this a type of closure.

"What is wrong Blue, you know you can trust me right?" Bull states as he walks towards her and puts his hands on her shoulder.

"It's because of me you lost your sister as well as your parents Bull, it was because of my stupidity Hannah got killed"

"What are you talking about?"

"Those mandrakes they are all my doings, if I did not show Thomas where I went everyday he would have never attacked you" she explains and Bull steps away from her in shock.

"Blue"

"I am sorry Bull, when I showed Thomas your pack I never knew he would have hurt you all so badly"

"You, who are you Blue," Bull asks as he stares at her wide-eyes.

"I am sorry" Raine bites her lip, guilty for what happened to him because of her.

"You are Miracle?" Bull asks and when Raine does not say anything, he gets his answer.

"I will just leave"

"No, you can't" Bull shakes his head no in protest.

"If I stay I will hurt you even more"

"But Blue, where will you go, and..."

"You are really kind Bull, you let me stay and be in here without any questions and even after I told you, you lost everything because of me you are worried about me" Raine smiles as she watches the big man sigh.

"I know whatever happened was a nightmare but because the truth is I am able to live because of you...

Those mandrakes stopped hurting us when they knew you would get hurt if we are, so in a way you saved our life...

Yes, Hannah is no longer with us in here, but it was not you, who killed her but that bastard of a man with those mandrakes...

For all these years, I wanted to know who this miracle was and I am glad I met you finally, because, because of you, they stopped that attack and because of you, I get to live my life surrounded with my family...

Even if we are low in number we are alive and happy and we will be very much grateful if you stayed with us a little bit longer Miracle" Bull grins and just like that raine bursts out in tears.

Bull holds her in his arms as she sobs, the name which had come to be as a curse to her suddenly did not seemed so bad when someone called her in that way.

"I am so sorry Bull"

"It's okay Blue; I know if you had known you would have done something and all of us were kids, we had no power with us"

"I still have no powers you know"

"That is where you are wrong; you have something so beautiful and strong within you that no one can ignore the force you are....

You have the most pure and beautiful soul I have ever met, you have the kindest of hearts Blue....

Thank you for being my sister's friend and for saving my pack from being extinct that day" Bull smiles as he wipes her tears and walks her towards her room so she cannot run away and rest for the day.