Chapter 20

"Uh, Tiger what are we doing back in our house, should not we be at Martin land?" one of the twins ask confused as he watches his aunt sneak into her own house.

"Ssh...we cannot"

"Why not?"

"Because we are kidnapping Blue, do you know how wealthy they are? We could be rich" she exclaims as she whispers at the boys who watch each other's face as if mentally talking about how crazy their aunt is.

"That's not right, they must be worried about her and what about Raine she must be in some trouble this is the time we gather and fight against the bad tiger come on lets go"

"Wow what a speech for a second you even made my mind change but nope, being rich in such conditions is a god idea and anyway I have to get back at them for throwing me out of my throne...

You may have forgotten but not me, I still remember how both Dante's son bagged Red's daughter's, worst humiliation and I have a perfect weapon to use against them, Muhaha" she evil laughs making the boys sigh.

"Mom, there is a cockroach in your shirt"

"Where, Arghhh" Erika screams as she throws Blue and starts jumping.

"Joking mom" Eric sighs as he gets hold of the little bundle in time before he feels something he never felt.

"Mate" he sniffs as he stares at the face of the angel.

"No" Erika gasps as her epic plan failed right in front of her.

"I just found my mate mom," Eric shouts as he hugs his little mate making Erika face palm and start sobbing.

"Why is fate always cruel to me, just when I was going to be a kidnapper the career path I always secretly wanted to follow, it has to go and give my first victim as the mate of my son...

I see no future" she sobs hugging and choking the boys who try hard to push tiger away and she was tightly holding her arms around their necks.

"Tiger, I cannot breathe"

"Me too, I knew I can trust you to feel my feelings"

"No seriously, your hold, let go" the boys choke out as they can finally push her away.

"Okay, Eric I refuse you to mate her" Erika finalizes as she watches her son and his little mate.

"What? Mom you cannot do that I am legal"

"Whatever, you cannot mate her, if I cannot be a kidnapper I can be the evil mom who comes between her son's love life" she finalizes making him groan.

"Come on mom, I am your son and look she is one of Martins, was it not your dream to make one of them your daughter-in-law, what better way?" Eric tries as he holds his mate tightly refusing to let her go.

"Hmm...good point, does that make me and Dante in-laws as well?"

"Yes"

"Fucking perfect, okay I will not come between you two but you still cannot mate her"

"Why not?"

"She is not legal and the only pervert in this house is me so fuck off son" she grins as she pulls the girl away from her son's clutches and walks inside the house.

*******

"So you mean he kept Raine there and let you all go?" Adrian asks Erika who nods her head before speaking.

"Yes, but that is not important"

"You are right, you know the way right? Let's go and attack to save my daughter" Adrian speaks as he gets up from his seat but Erika stops him.