Chapter 42

"Who do you think it was?" Gio asks as he stands next to Devilin while they watch the new trainees work out.

"I don't know, it can be anyone, may be the new ones were just having fun. Remember how we used to do all of the mischief when we got our admission in here?" Devilin grins as he stares at his friend.

"Yeah, good days man, good days" Gio laughs as he pats Devilin's shoulder and walks to start his session.

Devilin stares ahead as he stares intently at the men working around him, his frown deepens as he plans his next move, he cannot just right out attack them not before he knows their plan or how many of them have already replaced his own men.

However, he knows he will have to think fast before these rogues have a full map of the area and about the system inside to use it against them.

"You okay?" Gio shakes Devilin's shoulder as he had a far away look.

"Yeah what is it?"

"You seemed lost anything you want to talk about?" Gio asks wiping the sweat off his face.

"Yeah, I was thinking about what Thomas's next move would be. Dad has not showed up at home nor can I get to him...

I am worried that he has already got dad and I want to be prepared when Thomas attacks or the fact of how will I differentiate between my own father and him?" Devilin speaks.

"Don't push yourself too much, if he does show up we can handle it together, I got your back" Gio assures him and Devilin nods his head.

*******

"You are next," Gio shouts as he helps the new trainee up from the ground before he pats the man's shoulder and nods towards Devilin.

Devilin nods back before he looks around the grounds to call his opponent, he does not have to pick one when one of the men step out to fight him.

They both nod towards each other in understanding before they jump on to the field to fight but before the man is prepared Devilin attacks snapping his head with a twist.

An eerie silence fills the ground, as the man cannot even gasp before his is dead. The men around stare at the dead body before they look from left to right and then the chaos starts as the rogues growl and goes to attack Devilin for killing one of their members.

Devilin swiftly dodges each of the attacks and waits for the moment for the rogues to shift.

"Are you not going to help?" Devilin grins as smashes the rogues head with each other.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Gio shouts as if coming to his senses having no clue what was on going.

"Just help me erase them" just as he finishes saying that, a siren echoes from within the faculty building.

Gio just growls as he kicks the wolf in the stomach and fights the men who turn into their wolf forms. Before they know it the warriors come out of nowhere and helps Devilin to finish the rogues.

"Will someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?" Gio shouts when everything ends and nothing but a few dead bodies of the new trainees is left.

"Well you just helped me finish the rouges," Devilin simply states as he wipes his bloodied hand on his pants.

"Rogues?"

"Yes, did I say something else?"

"And may I know how the fuck did you know they were rogues?" Gio shouts as he stalks towards Devilin who just throws a punch to Gio's face in return.