Chapter 1

~Harry Pov~

Senior Year. One of the most unforgettable. People usually come out of their shells and of the closet as well. It's supposed to be both stressful yet unstressful. People do stupid pranks and bets, me being one. Sometimes you realize at the last moment you actually liked someone who's been crushing on you for years. I loved someone and then she turned out the be the person I last expected her to be. But that was only the beginning.

It all started with one question:

"Are you sure, you want to do this?"Liam asked for the hundredth time.

"Liam, I have to"I said running my hands through my hair.

We were all sitting at the lunch table at Bridgewater High School.

"C'mon, Harry it's just a stupid bet"Mackenzie Fisher said.

"A stupid bet that can cost me my popularity"I said looking at her.

"You can get again your Harry Styles"Scarlett said.

"Your also linked to Ariana Grande"Niall said like if were going to change my mind.

"Yeah they are right"Summer said.

"Guys please it's my decision"I said.

They all sighed.

"Fine, who's the nerd?"Niall asked.

"Ariana Casanova"I said taking a sip of my water.

"Please go do this to someone else"Mackenzie said sighing.

"Mack, it's gotta be her"I said.

"Harry, we told you not to mess with her"Scarlett said.

The girls have been getting really close to her and I think that's stupid.

"Girls cut loose"Drew said. "Drew! "Summer exclaimed.

"C'mon, just because you have music class together and she does your homework, doesn't mean you should be nice to her, Sum"Brady said.

"Guys, your turning into real jerks"Scarlett said picking her salad with her fork.

"Scar, you are a cheerleader, she's a nerd herder they don't go together"Scott says making an emphasis on Nerd Herder.

"Who asked for your opinion? "Scarlett asked her brother.

"Since when this is High School Musical? "Summer asked.

"Who said it wasn't?"I asked as everybody turn there heads towards me.

"Harry, in High School Musical people randomly break into song and dance that doesn't happen here"Mackenzie said as Liam threw his arm around her shoulder and she wrapped her arm around his waist.

Let me explain how things are around here:

Me, Niall and Liam we are known as the guys from a popular boyband which people know as One Direction.

Scarlett, Mackenzie and Summer are cheerleaders; Mackenzie head-cheerleader while Scarlett is co-cheerleader.

Scott, Brady and Drew are the jocks, they practically do every sport even volleyball.

Mackenzie and Liam are the star couple followed by Niall and Scarlett or Drew and Summer, I forgot who it was.

Ariana Casanova is a smart person, she's not really known as a nerd cause she's pretty.

Her possie are the nerds, pimples included sweetie.

That's how things are and supposed to be, that's why she's perfect for this bet.