Chapter 20

~ Harry Pov ~

(August 12)

Last night was amazing we feel so blessed to have so many wonderful directioners supporting us.

Anyways I'm currently with Mack at Starbucks since Louis kidnaped Ariana Grande.

"Are you telling Louis?"She asked taking a sip of her vanilla bean coffee.

I still haven't told Louis about the whole me kissing Ariana waking her up from her coma state.

I'm just to nervous to face the wrath of sass. I really haven't told anyone I kinda like Ariana Casanova and ever since I came to the conclusion I actually did it's been driving me crazy.

"I don't know what to do"I said looking at my chocolate chip muffin.

"I have a weird question"Mack said all of the sudden.

Mack hasn't really asked me about the subject since I've told her on the phone and I suspect it's about her.

"Why did you kiss her?"Mack asked.

I knew this was coming.

"I don't know"I said as she placed her coffee cup down.

The real reason is that I've kinda secretly wanted to do it since the bet started no wait...ever since I've layed my eyes on her for the first time when she got here in the tenth grade when her hair was shorter and kinda redish.

*Flashback*

"Hey Harry there's a new girl this year"Mack said as we walked in the school.

"Really,I hope she's cute cause I really want a girlfriend this year"I said as she chuckled entering the school and walking towards our lockers.

The others came walking towards us.

"Why is Liam coming here?"Mack asked nervous.

"Just tell the dude you like him"I said getting my English book.

"I can't,he doesn't even know I exist"She said closing her locker.

"Hey Harry and Mackenzie"Liam said as the others just said there 'hellos'

'told ya'I mouthed to Mack as she rolled her eyes.

"Well I gotta go,bye guys"Mack said waking away as the guys just said 'bye' or a regular 'lates'.

"Thanks for coming guys"Liam said as Louis rolled his eyes.

"What's your problem Lou?"I asked.

"This isn't how I imagined my first day of being a senior"He said.

"Yeah instead we're helping a lovesick puppy trying to get the captain of the cheerleading team who rejects almost every guy "Niall said.

"She won't reject Liam"I said.

"Why that ?"Zayn asked.

Before I could answer.

She walked in.

The most beautiful girl I've ever layed my eyes on.

"Who's that?"I asked.

"New girl, her name is Ariana Casanova and she's from Florida"Liam said.

"She's perfect"I said as Louis placed his hand on my shoulder.

"She's a complete nerd"He said as they walked away.

Well it wasn't meant to be.

*Flashback*