Chapter 63

~ Ariana Pov ~

(March 22)

"What?"I asked as Liam came into my room.

"I'm so so-"He started to say as I cutted him off.

"Don't talk to me about that"I said looking at him.

"Please Ariana, I ju-"Liam started to say before I cutted him off.

"Don't start and I think it's best if we never spoke to each other again"I said standing up and pushing him out.

"No c'mon Ariana I can't lose you too"Liam said once I pushed him out.

Oh buddy you already did.

"Leave me alone Liam Payne"I said as the tears started to gather in my eyes.

"I had nothing to do with it"Liam said as I sat in the floor.

"Leave me alone"I said as I heard a sigh .

I can't believe all the words,all the sacrifices and all of the 'I love you' were for just a stupid bet.I fell for their lies and nonsense.I was stupid enough to think that Harry would like me.

"Ariana"Jennifer said behind the door.

"Come in"I said as she opened the door and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry but,if you want me too I could kill all of them"Jen said as I smiled a little.

"I'm making things clear"I said taking my phone out as Jen looked at me confused.

@AriCas101:

I'm only talking to one person and that's @JenDiaz1993

"I should feel loved and all but, are you sure?"Jen asked as I nodded.

I just want all of this to go back it way it was.

~ Scarlett Pov ~

"I can't believe she doesn't want to see me again"I said throwing my phone on my bed.

Niall came here as fast as he could.

"I would talk to her but,she doesn't want to see me either"Niall said as I looked at him.

He smiled at me as I looked at the ground.

"Oh princess,I'm so sorry"He said sitting next to me as I placed my head on his shoulder.

"I got to know Ariana and when Harry told us about the bet all I felt was something bad was going happen out of it"I said as he grabbed my hand."Mack,never told you her plan?"Niall asked."No,she just said it's time for new friends and then we found out her secret"

I found out the day before she told Ariana and the things I told her weren't pretty.

"Why didn't we stop him?"

"We did,he was just smarter"Niall said."We should've stop her from ever talking to him"I said as he nodded."We didn't do that"

I looked at him before nodding.

"It looks like you need some time"He said standing up as I grabbed his hand."I just want your company now"I said as he smiled and sat right back down.

"I love you,princess"He said as I placed my head on his shoulder."I love you more"

~ Harry Pov ~

He told her.....Ryan told Ariana the truth. She broke up with me and now you could hear my cries in Canada.

I wanted her to be the person for me and when were growing old we would relive this.

I wanted the bet to fade away cause it never mattered to me in the first place.

She was the only person who I told about my past  and the only one who understood it and didn't judge me.

"I lost it all"I told the ceiling.

Sniffling I sat up and grabbed my phone.

To:Baby
I want you to know how much you mean to me,
how I wanted our love to be,
I want it reach the higher points of History
but, it's only here for you and me.
Happy 4 Months

I was going to send that text before I picked her up, I had it typed and everything. I haven't deleted it, cause it's to painful to erase.

She was the one as people say, I know our relationship was to fast forward.

(Your welcome Yashira)

But, it was something that I wanted for while. I wanted her to know she meant everything since the start.She was everything since the start and I was to stupid for not seeing it.

She left and she's not coming back that's for sure.

Who goes back to a guy who made a bet on her.

I'm nothing and she's everything. ....my everything.

~ Liam Pov ~

I threw my keys on the counter as I slammed the door.

"I see the rainbow sunshine has arrived"Zayn said as Perrie and Summer stood up from the couch.

I rolled my eyes at them as I kicked the stairs and ran up stairs.

"It's Ariana"I heard Zayn said as I entered my room.

Harry's a serious idiot now.Ariana really knows how I felt after I dumped Mackenzie, even though were talking again it doesn't feel the same.

Ariana knows me for Liam and that faux figure that Mack builded.

Someone knocked the door as I felt tears go down my cheeks . I'm crying?

"Come in"I said laying down on my bed.Zayn came in and sat next to me."You didn't lose her"Zayn said as I sat up and looked at him. "I did"

He chuckled before saying:"The person who lost her was Harry, not you"

"You don't understand, Zayn"I said as he nodded. "I think there's something more then Ariana just being your best friend"

What? He thinks I like Ariana...hahaha he's cray.

Yeah I said cray.

"I don't like her"I said as he raised an eybrow at me.

Um...I don't besides she's Harry's girl and I would never get between them.

But you can't control your feelings.

Do I like her?

~  Author Note ~

hey.

Comment your questions.

Now I want five question.

I forgot to say that the questions must be like if the story were over and I already see you guys changing them after I publish the Epilouge.

Ask me questions too!

*Quote*
Friends share secrets, that's what keeps us close
    ~Pretty Little Liars

Vote, Comment(questios) and Fan!

~Edi'