Chapter 15

~ Harry Pov ~

(August 5)

So after everybody left yesterday after watching the movie I never payed attention to,me and Louis had a little talk and now cause of that he won't talk to me.

First it's the whole Ariana thing.

But now...Now I need a plan to get my best friend back.

Anyways were currently giving ideas to Liam for his and Mack's date tonight at my flat.

"Guys,I want to make this date special for me and Mack"Liam said scratching the back of his head.

"Let's get deep and emotional here"Louis said as Liam looked at him with a confused face expression.

"Sure"Liam said.

Louis looked at Zayn who looked at Niall that winked to Zayn and winked to Louis.

"Do you love the girl?"Zayn asked.

"Course she's the one"Liam said.

"Get her a ************"I said as the lads nodded at me like I perfectly understood their idea.

"Really?"Liam asked unsure.

"Sure this is going to be the best date you and Mack are going to have"Niall said.

"You guys are making it look like I'm giving her a.....ohh that's a good idea"Liam said as I patted his shoulder.

"Um,Liam,Harry just told you what it was so it does sound like your giving that to her"Niall said as Liam nodded.

"Yeah"Liam said checking his phone.

"It's four,mate go to the mall and buy the thing"Louis said.

"Yeah let's go"Liam said as we all stood up.

*At the mall*

"Hey isn't that the girls and Ariana Casanova"Zayn said pointing the direction where the girls were.

"Liam,you and Louis go buy the thing and we are going to talk with the girls"Niall said as Louis nodded dragging Liam in the direction of a store while the rest of us went towards the girls.

The girls saw us and mentioned us to go to them.

Seeing Ariana with the girls made me realize she looks like she part of them.

"Hello ladies"Zayn said sitting next to his girlfriend.

"I thought Harry was the flirty one"Summer joked.

Wow that was nice.

"Not anymore right,Hazzo"Ariana said as I pulled a chair next to her.

"No,not anymore"I said as she smiled at me.

"That's weird"Mack said.

"C'mon Mackers,I can be nice"I said as Scarlett gasped.

"What's wrong?"Niall asked.

"Mackers is my thing"Scarlett said as I just sat there confused.

"We can share it"I said as Scarlett only nodded.

"Hey,Ari wanna check the music store?"I asked looking at her.

"Sure"Ariana said as we stood up and walked in direction of a music store I saw close.

"So why are you girls here?"I asked as we walked away.

"Summer and Scarlett came to change some dresses they bought earlier just because they didn't like them all of the sudden"Ariana said.