Chapter 59

~ Ariana Pov ~

(December 21)

I was currently at home watching some movies with my Perbear.

"So Perbear how've you've been?"I asked.

"Your so random"She said as I laughed.

As you know Harry Styles is now my boyfriend.

I'm not joking I love saying that.

Yeah and he's dating Ariana Casanova while Ariana Grande is recently "back together with Jai Brooks" which is wrong cause I would be dating two dudes.

Jai called me this morning laughing and then I laughed cause he told me.

So Grande is meeting up with Jai today.

Um.......now I really think it's time I tell Harry my secret but,when I think about it people just tell me not to.

"Wait....so Jai and Grande are back together while Casanova and Harry got together"Perrie said as I nodded.

My life is very confusing.

"Um....should I feel bad for you?"Perrie asked as I nodded.

"I should get ready for the Jai thing"

~ Perrie Pov ~

*After Ariana leaves*

"Hola,Perro"Eleanor said coming in the door with Scarlett.

What?

"You know you said 'Hi,dog' in Spanish right?"I asked Eleanor as she shrugged.

"She left"Scarlett said as I nodded while they both threw their bags next to the couch and sat down next to me.

Scarlett and Mackenzie haven't said a single word to each other since Mack told Ariana her secret.

They still have to see each other cause of cheerleading and I guess it makes things awkward between the whole squad since the captains won't even look at each other.

Ariana did tell me that Mackenzie eats alone now.

"So let's discuss the interesting subject of Jariana and Hariana"I said pressing pause.

Eleanor looked at Scarlett before saying:"I'm extremely happy for Hariana but,I'm not so excited to see Jariana together after what he did to her in the first place"

~ Ariana Pov ~

"Hey"I said as I sat in front of Jai.

He smiled at me and chuckled before saying:"I have no idea what to do since,I've never fake dated a person before"

"This is like acting and besides we can't do couple-y things since I'm dating Harry"I told him as he nodded understanding.

"This is going to be fun then"He said as I rolled my eyes at him.

This felt weird.

It's been a long time since I've had a nice laugh with Jai.

"I'm sorry if I make you feel awkward and if you still feel a tad mad at me....um it's cool"He said as I looked at him confused.

"Jai it's been year since we broke up-"I started to say as he interupted me.

"You don't have to pretend that I didn't hurt you cause I did and I regret hurting you"He said as I looked down.

Jai and I never been on the silent treatment so long cause we've always been able to say things to each other no matter how much we despised our guts.