Chapter 21

~ Ariana Pov ~

(August 12)

"Well I like this girl and I'm afriad to tell her that"He said looking at me like if I knew what he should do.

Well I'm sorry bucko,I'm no fortune teller.

The conversation I had with Louis earlier came to my mind.

"Does she like you?"I asked curious.

"I don't think so but,if it means staying close to her even though it will make me mad,I'm cool with it"Harry said taking his phone out.

I can totally see that he doesn't believe in love. And I wouldn't be cool with it and if I liked the person I would really fight for them to at least realize they would be better off with me.

"Why don't you believe in love?"I asked.

"Maybe cause I've never felt it before,I guess"Harry said looking at the ground like if he were ashamed of his answer.

That is one lovely excuse.

"I think you should go and check on Mack since I'm leaving in a little while to the airport"I said as he nodded.

"Who's taking you to the airport?"Harry asked as we both stood up and walked back to the inside of the hotel.

"I think Louis and Eleanor are or maybe Liam since he wanted to all of the sudden"I said chuckling.

"I can't believe your stealing my best friends from me"Harry said as I giggled.

"Perks of being even more famous then you are"I joked as he gasped.

"We are the biggest boy-band on earth"He said following my act.

"Just because your Mommy says so doesn't mean it's true"I said still in the act of..joking.

"Hurtful"Harry mumbled to himself.

"I heard that"I singed.

I have nothing else to tell you.

Me and Harry went towards the room cause it's obvious that the others went up cause of paparazzi.

"If Liam takes you it's obvious Mack is going to"Harry said as we went inside the room.

"I know that"I said knowing ever since I've met them Mackenzie never leaves me alone with Liam.

It's a suite with three rooms.

This is the way we slept this weekend:

Girls one room.

Harry and Niall

Liam and Louis.

And Zayn on the couch.

I felt sorry for Zayn and Harry even offered to share his bed with him, but Zayn didn't mind.

It's obvious there was going to be another order but, since the guys begged me to stay with them, they had to make arrangements for me to stay.

"Who's taking me?"I asked as Louis and Liam raised their hands at once and Harry went to check Mack.

"I said I was"Liam argued as Louis stuck. his tongue out.

Very mature.

"Can she decide?"Eleanor asked as the both looked at me.

"Who is it,Aribear?"Louis asked.

Hell no I'm not choosing sides.

"Why can't the both of you take me"I said as they nodded accepting the fact that they didn't think of that before.